• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mensablonde1955

Jun 14, 2023
This has been around for years...
View attachment 88382
I can't figure out how to get it though =(
All the heroin here in south Texas is now almost pure fentanyl. My son was a heroin addict who is on life support that will be discontinued in a few hours. He didn't OD, he had organ failure. If you don't know any dopers (unfortunately I know them all), go to a bus station or poor side of town and ask the working girls on the street. They will point you in the right direction if you give them $20. Good luck!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
I just had the weather, then came back with back space x

delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
I hit it by accident and I was like oh crap, got the weather. That is a nifty feature! Thanks for that. And it loads faster than my actual weather app. Hahaha
All the heroin here in south Texas is now almost pure fentanyl. My son was a heroin addict who is on life support that will be discontinued in a few hours. He didn't OD, he had organ failure. If you don't know any dopers (unfortunately I know them all), go to a bus station or poor side of town and ask the working girls on the street. They will point you in the right direction if you give them $20. Good luck!
I'm near Houston and I made friends with the right person. My meth is cut with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: goblin99
LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
We've added a new feature to the forum which with the intention to increase your privacy. There is a new button in the dropdown menu which leads you to weather.com and pressing Esc on your keyboard alternatively leads you to Google now. This gives you the option to leave the site quickly if necessary.

That's how it looks like.

View attachment 88015

Thanks,
RainAndSadness
Thank you for this I love you.

R

release_me

Sep 18, 2023
We've added a new feature to the forum which with the intention to increase your privacy. There is a new button in the dropdown menu which leads you to weather.com and pressing Esc on your keyboard alternatively leads you to Google now. This gives you the option to leave the site quickly if necessary.

That's how it looks like.

View attachment 88015

Thanks,
RainAndSadness
Cheeky Wordplay !! Wishing "quick exit" in reality was this simple !!!

calloftheabyss

calloftheabyss

Aug 30, 2023
So when do we get an Amazon prime style subscription where we can hit a button and ctb on demand?

Reactions: goblin99
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Hey im new here, thanks for the information. It make me easier to access a certain forum rn

Reactions: deadbody
itchygator

itchygator

Jan 17, 2024
oh, when I was being redirected to Google I thought I had a malware installed on my PC, 'cause I don't use google, but apparently I was just misclicking the ESC button.
anyway, good idea!
Yeah I dont trust googl anymore bc of that.

L

lessthanperfect

Student
Mar 30, 2023
The ESC button doesn't work for me...

ANTALWOODA

ANTALWOODA

Mar 16, 2023
I honestly thought it was like real life exit option and i was very interested, i think this feature is pretty good to have

beaten96

beaten96

Jan 26, 2024
They do this feature on domestic violence sites.. in case your abuser unexpectedly comes up on you and you're talking to an advocate.. they'll have you quick exit.. nice job.. which i guess in theory. Says an awful lot about this place in a sense..

Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
Esc is not working for me 😥 I'm using google incognito mode