• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
We've added a new feature to the forum which with the intention to increase your privacy. There is a new button in the dropdown menu which leads you to weather.com and pressing Esc on your keyboard alternatively leads you to Google now. This gives you the option to leave the site quickly if necessary.

That's how it looks like.

Thanks,
RainAndSadness

Last edited:
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde vocĂȘ caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
oh, when I was being redirected to Google I thought I had a malware installed on my PC, 'cause I don't use google, but apparently I was just misclicking the ESC button.
anyway, good idea!

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Question for you all. What is the point of reaction score? Does having a high score unlock anything?
The point of the reaction score is exactly the same than the point of the thumbs up and (defunct) down in BreadTube or in Facebook or hearts in Insta. It keeps humans lemmings interested in technologically mediated social interaction through notifications and a sense of acceptance or impact.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Huge love to @RainAndSadness as always for their constant hard work to keep us safe but did anyone else's mind see "quick exit feature" and go straight to "new easy way to CTB" đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚

Edit I see am definitely not the only one who thought this'. LOL!

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
We've added a new feature to the forum which with the intention to increase your privacy. There is a new button in the dropdown menu which leads you to weather.com and pressing Esc on your keyboard alternatively leads you to Google now. This gives you the option to leave the site quickly if necessary.

That's how it looks like.

View attachment 88015

Thanks,
RainAndSadness
Thank you, this is an excellent and useful idea!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Question for you all. What is the point of reaction score? Does having a high score unlock anything?
You will conquer the heavens(Chinese humor) or so I đŸ€” because i' m not Chinese.

• Yay!
Ste

Ste

Dec 27, 2022
I remember writing those exact three words and putting them up on the door outside my bedroom. Little did i know i would have the same sentiment 30 years later.

• Hugs