• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

If you could, would you start over with a new life?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Lettam

Lettam

Briefcase
Feb 6, 2019
Would being able to start over with a new identity (new name, city, job, credit score, etc.) change your mind on wanting to CTB?

If I could restart my life with a new identity, I honestly believe I'd be much happier and less miserable. The problem is that in 2019, this is almost impossible.

It appears that the French Foreign Legion allows you to become a French Citizen after 3 years of service (or immediately if you are wounded in combat) which allows a fresh start in a new country but not necessarily a new identity. They also require you to go to France, apply for the position and hope you get in.

The other would be Witness Protection but with only ~10,000 out of 325,700,000 Americans in the program, I doubt this is a real possibility anytime soon unless I can supply some info to take down a crime syndicate.

I just want to abandon this mess of a life and have a chance at a good life. My antiemetic for SN method arrives tomorrow and my minds been forcing me to think of alternative ways to get out of this before taking the permanent approach.

Can anyone else relate?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
For a lot of us, joining the french foreign legion is simply not practical due to our age.

And getting another identity is really only possible in cases like you stated: witness protection program.

And unfortunately one cannot be stateless (i.e. not have identify papers) this day and age unless one lives a a God forsaken shit-hole nation - easier to be dead imho.

Reactions: Redt2go, Weeping Garbage Can and Lettam