• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
This is probably going to be the most unhinged conspiracy rant ever posted on this forum. Mods and admins, this is all under the pretense of ALLEGEDLY so please don't ban me.

The WEF (World economic forum) is trying to take over the world by creating leaders that were not elected.

Its practically been announced to us. Trudeau was educated under them, and they are big on climate change.

You know those Canadian fires? Yeah, they started at the same time. Sure, it could be a coincidence. But then there's the smell of burning plastic. The media claims its a hoax however there is someone who actually measured the formaldehyde in the air, and found that it was at a dangerous level. I dont know about you, but I trust a guy with the correct equipment living in the area instead of the mainstream media and politicians who live in luxury.

France has fallen under the WEF. They passed a law that allows them to watch anyone who they suspect is a criminal, without any notification or warrant. Sure, that may not seem bad, but what if a politician claims their opposition is a criminal? They would be legally allowed to spy on them. It isn't a slippery slope, it's a steep fall down.

Klaus Schwab even wants to bring in the credit score system. You know.. the one that China has. Your life could be controlled by that. For example, in China if you have a low credit score you can't use public transit, have access to good hospitals, and you can't even send your kids to a proper school.

Klaus schwab spoke to French media, and told French citizens, and I quote: "in this new world, we must accept transparency and I'll say even total transparency. Banking secrecy, everything is going to be transparent and you have to get used to it, you have to behave accordingly. (Cut to later in the interview) "it becomes, how should I put it, integrated into your personality. But if you have nothing to hide you shouldn't be afraid."

Anyways, it's 11 PM for me and I'm getting tired so I'm cutting this short.