• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Candour

Candour

Student
Sep 16, 2018
Hi all,
I just joined a few days ago, I've read posts on forums before but never joined any or conversed with anyone on these type of sites before, but I've related to a lot of what people have said on here, so I've decided to post.
I have a plan in place, I'm going to Beachy Head in the next few weeks (no specific date set in mind yet). I've been planning this since the beginning of July, but keep putting it off. I don't know why as I know its inevitable, I'm just scared I guess. My plan is to book a hotel room so I can get drunk beforehand, go to the location, and then run off the edge with my eyes closed. I say eyes closed as I don't think I will be able to jump as I'm scared of heights. However, I did a bungee jump about 5 years ago, the staff told me to just keep walking, look straight ahead, not looking down (so basically just falling off the edge ) and it worked really well, I didn't even know I was about to walk off the edge, so I figured that I'm going to adopt the same method for this but I will run not walk.
I've got some issues though...I think it needs to be done at night when nobody is around, but getting there will be difficult. Its like about 2 miles I believe from Eastbourne center, there are no hotels near Beachy Head at all, and taxi drivers are all on high alert (apparently) so a lone person travelling at night to BH in a taxi would look highly suspicious and would raise alarm bells so I guess that plan is out of the question....I will need to do it during the daytime but I'm worried about this in case I need time to physc myself up and it draws attention.

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Hi all,
I just joined a few days ago, I've read posts on forums before but never joined any or conversed with anyone on these type of sites before, but I've related to a lot of what people have said on here, so I've decided to post.
I have a plan in place, I'm going to Beachy Head in the next few weeks (no specific date set in mind yet). I've been planning this since the beginning of July, but keep putting it off. I don't know why as I know its inevitable, I'm just scared I guess. My plan is to book a hotel room so I can get drunk beforehand, go to the location, and then run off the edge with my eyes closed. I say eyes closed as I don't think I will be able to jump as I'm scared of heights. However, I did a bungee jump about 5 years ago, the staff told me to just keep walking, look straight ahead, not looking down (so basically just falling off the edge ) and it worked really well, I didn't even know I was about to walk off the edge, so I figured that I'm going to adopt the same method for this but I will run not walk.
I've got some issues though...I think it needs to be done at night when nobody is around, but getting there will be difficult. Its like about 2 miles I believe from Eastbourne center, there are no hotels near Beachy Head at all, and taxi drivers are all on high alert (apparently) so a lone person travelling at night to BH in a taxi would look highly suspicious and would raise alarm bells so I guess that plan is out of the question....I will need to do it during the daytime but I'm worried about this in case I need time to physc myself up and it draws attention.

Hey thanks for joining in. how big of a fall are you looking at? You got guys my friend.

Candour

Candour

Student
Sep 16, 2018
It is beautiful, so not a bad place to be your last place on this realm I guess.