• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
I've spent many days trying to plan the right day to ctb and even though I don't have a specific date it will be in the beginning of July. It's a longer wait than I wanting, but I have to wait so I have everything done and don't leave people needing me.

I've never been good with expressing my feelings so I'm still on the fence of leaving a note for my family to read, but I don't want them to blame themselves if I don't clarify why I did it. I just don't want my last words be a poorly written letter to my family, but for friends I plan on setting all my socials to private and giving a close friend full access to post what she wants on there. I genuinely don't care what she writes or does/doesn't do.

For the ctb part, I plan on putting a generator in the back of my car and I'll go somewhere remote and hidden because my car is a fish bowl so the less people to come across it the better. I will probably be really high while I turn it on to ease my SI and play old nostalgic songs from my childhood. I've also been debating on partial hanging but to be realistic, I'm probably too pussy to go through with it.

I never had the chance to actually plan to ctb until this year and now that I can, I feel relaxed about things because I know everything bothering will end soon. I'll spend the rest of this time figuring the more in depth parts of my plan like the exact location and so on. Being able to finally plan this out and knowing that I can go peacefully makes me feel so good, I am a little nervous but I honestly can't wait.

(I did not spellcheck any of this so ignore the shit grammar)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd be looking forward to leaving this existence, it must be a relief to know that you can leave peacefully. But anyway I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: OrphicEnd
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
That sounds very peaceful, i wish you the best with your plans and hope you find the peace you need <3

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Good luck, the more you work at it the easier it will become for you, I'm sure