• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
So it seems the 'parent company' of IC has come up with a new de/rebreather mask. If you go to their main website (the website named e**m***.com), and click on 'blog,' you'll see a link to purchase the new de/rebreather mask. The company claims that it has resolved some of the problems of previous versions of this product. I am admittedly interested because people on SS have told me their flow regulator kits are legit, but I haven't purchased anything from them other than SN. Thoughts?

Reactions: dissolve, Euthanza and pthnrdnojvsc
C

cfcfcfcf

Aug 24, 2022
So it seems the 'parent company' of IC has come up with a new de/rebreather mask. If you go to their main website (the website named e**m***.com), and click on 'blog,' you'll see a link to purchase the new de/rebreather mask. The company claims that it has resolved some of the problems of previous versions of this product. I am admittedly interested because people on SS have told me their flow regulator kits are legit, but I haven't purchased anything from them other than SN. Thoughts?
The parent company of IC? In Canada?

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
The parent company of IC? In Canada?
Yup, I wish I could spell out the full name of the company, but I don't think we can share sources explicitly. The company's website is e**m***.com.

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I saw it when it was published, looks interesting, much lighter than the old rebreathers.

SCBA is better than that tho.

Reactions: SofterSoftest
A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
Would you mind sending me a PM with the link? I don't know where to find IC or its parent company

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I wish I understood anything... Rebreather? I wish I had a car to CO

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Hello, can I pm you about this?

M

Moon25

Aug 8, 2021
Привет.
Пожалуйста, пришлите мне ссылку на сайт.
Таким образом, кажется, что «материнская компания» IC придумала новую маску де/ребризера. Если вы зайдете на их основной веб-сайт (веб-сайт под названием e**m***.com) и нажмете «блог», вы увидите ссылку на покупку новой маски де/ребризера. Компания утверждает, что решила некоторые проблемы предыдущих версий этого продукта. Я, по общему признанию, заинтересован, потому что люди на SS сказали мне, что их комплекты регулятора потока являются законными, но я не покупал у них ничего, кроме SN. Мысли?

Привет.
Пожалуйста, пришлите мне ссылку на сайт.