RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Is there any chance of being alive while dying, or does Nembutal ensure that you are unconscious?

No. Nembutal will put you to sleep within a few minutes and softly drag you into a deep coma - before you die. You'll notice nothing of the physical struggles of your body that may occur.

• Love
Reactions: Darkdreamer001
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
RainAndSadness, thank you. This is absolutely guaranteed? I do not want to know what it feels like to die of respiratory depression while still conscious.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Truckerchic
intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
RainAndSadness, thank you. This is absolutely guaranteed? I do not want to know what it feels like to die of respiratory depression while still conscious.

Yup. Back in the day it was sold as a hypnotic (aka sleeping pill). You'll be out.

Attachments

• A5298BEB-CC73-475A-87B6-862E46FBF519.jpeg
    A5298BEB-CC73-475A-87B6-862E46FBF519.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 25
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Last edited:
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I've read that. Scary stuff...but that was an injection. Idk

intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I have N, but I would prefer a gunshot, the guillotine or any other instant death above it. Probably a jump from a high building as well. So yea, my N dream fell to peaces a while ago. I did enough research to come to that conclusion. Here already something to ponder on...

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/files/...-Dignity-Why-Cant-Death-Row-Above-the-Law.pdf

To be fair in many cases they used multiple drugs. Also here in the US a lot of the people performing lethal injections are untrained.

For example, the case in Oklahoma where he said "I can feel my body burning" was botched. They failed to properly insert the IV into his femoral artery, therefore causing the drugs to be injected into soft tissue instead of his blood stream: https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/05/death-penalty-lethal-injections-untrained-doctors/

Here's a couple cases where they used ONLY Nembutal.

Texas: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/23/mexican-edgar-tamayo-executed-texas

"After being given a lethal dose of pentobarbital he took a few breaths, quietly snored once and then stopped moving. He was pronounced dead at 9.32pm central time, 17 minutes after the drug was administered."

Missouri:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-25960390

"Smulls was pronounced dead at 22:20 local time on Wednesday (04:20 GMT on Thursday) at a state prison in Bonne Terre, nine minutes after receiving the lethal dose, officials said.

He made no final statement, but nodded to witnesses before being injected"

Source showing it's only pentobarbital/nembutal for these cases: https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/images/LethalInjectionInfographic.jpg

Last edited:
I

Idorus

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2018
Objectively it might go smooth and peaceful in most of the cases, ok. But then what do we have to say about the fact that "just because patients cannot move it does not mean they are unconscious—consciousness does not reside in our muscles" ? https://www.scientificamerican.com/...f-a-comatose-patient-is-conscious/?redirect=1

Can anyone shed some light on this in relation to N? Thank you!

@ it might be worthwhile to watch an actual event of drinking N in Dignitas... the woman suddenly stops talking... eyes still full alive ...does that feel comforting? What do we know about what's she's going through? Drinking N starts at minute 15;

Last edited:
A

AE496

May 7, 2019
I weigh 48 kg. I will need to lose more weigh then. I can only get one bottle. I also need to figure out how tf to get antiemetics as well.
you can get anti-vomit (meto) over the counter here (ARG). it's called Reliveran

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
Objectively it might go smooth and peaceful in most of the cases, ok. But then what do we have to say about the fact that "just because patients cannot move it does not mean they are unconscious—consciousness does not reside in our muscles" ? https://www.scientificamerican.com/...f-a-comatose-patient-is-conscious/?redirect=1

Can anyone shed some light on this in relation to N? Thank you!

@ it might be worthwhile to watch an actual event of drinking N in Dignitas... the woman suddenly stops talking... does that feel comforting? What do we know about what's she's going through? Drinking N starts at minute 15;

Barbiturates induce coma. If you look up the definition of a coma it will literally say a "state of deep unconsciousness".

It's cool if you don't personally trust it but the medical science is pretty clear on what this drug can do. If it's good enough for surgeons to use then it's good enough for me.

Reactions: Vidar33 and Terapint
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Yeah if doctors use it to put people into comas, I don't see how it wouldn't work as advertised.

S

Sweetrelease

May 2, 2019
Less than 3 weeks until ctb and that article scared the shit out of me :'(

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Don't worry sweetrelease. N is known to induce a coma before death. That's why its used the way it is

Reactions: Vidar33
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
how much does 2 bottles cost?

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
550 USD plus shipping

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Apparently it certainly kills you if you're in a coma long enough. You just can't get discovered

intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
So is it possible ever to just get a coma, but still survive? I mean what if you don't end up dying and just end up in a coma?!

You have to do it somewhere you can't be found for 12 hours. It does not take that long at all, but it's best to aim for 12 free hours to be safe.

You'll also need a antiemetic to keep you from puking it up.

Here's some info for you: https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Pentobarbital

You can also search the forums. There's tons of info on here.

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
with N if you puke some of it youll still have long lasting damage, with sn thats wouldnt happen thats really conflicting to me sn just seems better and safer

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I'm just going to use 2 to minimize vomiting chance. Is this a good call?

martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
I weigh 219 pounds. Is two bottles (12g) enough? Or will I need three bottles (18g)? The cost of three bottles is very high, so I'm debating whether or not I can get away with two.
take three, better safe than sorry...
you can take your favourite pet with you...
or give your neighbour a treat...:love:

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
Three is just a lot of poison...two seems better, I really don't know

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
"Do you no longer see a road to freedom? It is right in front of you. You need only turn over your wrists."

• Love
Reactions: martha
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
:love:

Attachments

• good trip.gif
    good trip.gif
    318.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
Nembutal works differently for people, depending on their physical health. It doesn't matter if you take two or three bottles, as long as you can ensure not to be found for several hours. You will only survive this if you're found by someone else. If you give Nembutal enough time to do its work, you will die.
I'm sorry to bother. I don't want to get in trouble or anyone else. I'm looking for "n". I want to order from "A" but I need the email address. If someone could pm me, I'd be grateful!

forsanctioneds

forsanctioneds

Jan 18, 2021
i need them too. please pm :)