• Yes

Votes: 40 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

nptg5

Aug 30, 2023
Exactly scambutal™. Think I might just have to confiscate that term and besides Nembutal is overrated anyway. Take it from a meical professional:
WTF is this trash???
somebody report this person.
these are all purely psychological reasons. anyone who is serious about CTB'ing already knows all of this and has accepted it.
calling nembutal a *scam* based on this reasoning is completely dishonest!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunshine and voyager
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
WTF is this trash???
somebody report this person.
these are all purely psychological reasons. anyone who is serious about CTB'ing already knows all of this and has accepted it.
calling nembutal a *scam* based on this reasoning is completely dishonest!

Usr ws refrrng t/ sellrs b-ing scammrs

Reactions: voyager
N

nptg5

Aug 30, 2023
sorry, please accept my apologies. rocking between depressive episodes here. (not that that's an excuse.)

• Hugs
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
Exactly scambutal™. Think I might just have to confiscate that term and besides Nembutal is overrated anyway. Take it from a meical professional:

Wtf kind of dumbass picture is that? Did you even read it?

He's not saying that Nembutal specifically feels terrible, he is just saying that "dying from suicide" is a terrible idea because you lay there and you WILL regret it, according to that person. But you are knocked out super fast with Nembutal so it doesn't even matter. You basically just posted "don't commit suicide ever, it's a bad idea!" propaganda.

• Hugs
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019

He's not saying that Nembutal specifically feels terrible, he is just saying that "dying from suicide" is a terrible idea because you lay there and you WILL regret it, according to that person. But you are knocked out super fast with Nembutal so it doesn't even matter. You basically just posted "don't commit suicide ever, it's a bad idea!" propaganda.
I did, huh? Guys, honestly now...*cough*
Hinthint

N

nptg5

Aug 30, 2023

i think it was sarcasm...
it's hard to see straight everyday.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
i think it was sarcasm...
it's hard to see straight everyday.
Yes. The way I see it we don't have multi-billion dollar companies pushing our point of view while censoring everyone else's, no religious groups preaching and sanctifiying our belief, no frownyface influencers laughing all the way to the bank, no politicians in our pocket, no media propagating our cause and of course no authority to terrorise differing opinions into submission.

But that's what one is up against. Since punching them in the face isn't a viable option, I take a little joy in exposing them to ridicule for their willful ignorance, insincerity and plain hypocrisy. I packed it into a spoiler so no one would be taken aghast by that rubbish. 🙏

Hope it's all good now.