• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Hello @Soon i will be gone Thanks for the detailed info.
Do you have the source/link that mention the uncerntainty of the use of Dilantin?

I used the PPH 2022 edition as a source (i attached the info bellow). It says that Dilantin is important for the people who have a record of strong use of alcohool (my case) and it can potentiate the effect of N. Since im an alcahoolic im planning to use Dilantin. I also have a record of use of antipsychotics medication/drugs.

Im planninh to drink 200ML of Halatal (Peru) which is around 12 g of N.

Since i already get the Dilantin to mix with N, what do you say? Use it, anyway?

Thanks

View attachment 128144

With 12 grams of N, adding Dilantin is unnecessary, even with long-term chronic alcohol use.

A sufficient amount of N is 100% reliable. Even with chronic opioid use (which slows stomach and intestine processes for barbiturate absorption), the average time until death is only a few minutes longer than for those not using opioids.

I know of two people addicted to alcohol who died from 12 grams of N. One of them had been addicted to alcohol for decades and had cirrhosis of the liver. He was worried and asked medical experts if he should add Dilantin. They informed him that adding Dilantin was unnecessary because he already had 12 grams of N, which is a massive overdose on its own.

If you check the PPH (Essentials), you'll notice they removed and changed the advice about using Dilantin (phenytoin) with N.

PPH (old):
Dilantin1

PPH Essentials:
Dilantin2

Dilantin3

• Informative
Reactions: Rimuss, Deleted member 31858, 0000000000000 and 1 other person
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
With 12 grams of N, adding Dilantin is unnecessary, even with long-term chronic alcohol use.

A sufficient amount of N is 100% reliable. Even with chronic opioid use (which slows stomach and intestine processes for barbiturate absorption), the average time until death is only a few minutes longer than for those not using opioids.

I know of two people addicted to alcohol who died from 12 grams of N. One of them had been addicted to alcohol for decades and had cirrhosis of the liver. He was worried and asked medical experts if he should add Dilantin. They informed him that adding Dilantin was unnecessary because he already had 12 grams of N, which is a massive overdose on its own.

If you check the PPH (Essentials), you'll notice they removed and changed the advice about using Dilantin (phenytoin) with N.

PPH (old):
View attachment 128250

PPH Essentials:
View attachment 128251

View attachment 128252
Thank you so much for the detailed info. You deserve an anward!

so it's rather safe to bring N with you from Peru without altering the contents, I.E transferring it to another bottle? I have to know before I go to Peru.

What are the best ways to get it with you back to your home country?
I put all bottles in the cargo luggage in its original contents/bottle. I had no problem with customs at all.

• Love
Reactions: madasco, LittleBlackCat and Talvikki
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
N its pretry easy to get in Peru. I got 6 bottles last year, just go and check the PPHH advices about the locations. You must travel and get there.

Here is the PPHH free version: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/
I have that version of the Peaceful Pill but I saw that a newer version was released in December 2023 and it specifically mentions that it contains an update on N in Peru. Did you find that the instructions and locations in the 2022 version were still up to date - did you have any issues at all?

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I have that version of the Peaceful Pill but I saw that a newer version was released in December 2023 and it specifically mentions that it contains an update on N in Peru. Did you find that the instructions and locations in the 2022 version were still up to date - did you have any issues at all?
No issues.
In Lima just follow the testmonials that refer to agroveterinaria store located in the green building, close to the stadium.

In Cuzco all stores are located in that street (calle tres cruces de oro). As PPH indicates, Cuzco is definetely much easier to buy Halatal than Lima.

Reactions: madasco
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
The PPH recommends a list of store in both Lima and Cuzco.
In Lima is harder, i got dennied in most of the cases except in one store.
In Cuzco is much easier, most of the stores recommended just sells withouth question anything.
I speak spanish but i think that its not a big issue since you can go and write them the name of the product.

Just follow the recomendations in the PPH, here is the link: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/
In Lima did they refuse because you need a prescription? What questions is any were you asked in Lima and Cuzco?

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
In Lima did they refuse because you need a prescription? What questions is any were you asked in Lima and Cuzco?
In Lima all stores asked for prescriptions except for the one located in the green building as mentionated in some testmonials in PPH.

Is Cuzco i was asked for prescription in one store and the second one just selled me without asking for prescription. There are more than 15 stores in that street, is a matter of go and ask. My experience was pretty much the same compared to the testmonials you find in PPH.

Reactions: madasco
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
In Lima all stores asked for prescriptions except for the one located in the green building as mentionated in some testmonials in PPH.

Is Cuzco i was asked for prescription in one store and the second one just selled me without asking for prescription. There are more than 15 stores in that street, is a matter of go and ask. My experience was pretty much the same compared to the testmonials you find in PPH.

Out of interest did you suffer from the altitude at all? I've just been reading about altitude sickness. From what I've read it's recommended to gradually acclimatize staying at places with lower altitudes before those of higher altitudes like Cuzco. I've also seen mentioned medications that you can take to try and prevent it.

Were you asked what you needed it for or any other questions? I have read the section in PPH and I also noted the fact that it's a question of being persistent .

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Out of interest did you suffer from the altitude at all? I've just been reading about altitude sickness. From what I've read it's recommended to gradually acclimatize staying at places with lower altitudes before those of higher altitudes like Cuzco. I've also seen mentioned medications that you can take to try and prevent it.
I took medicine so i didnt suffer from altitude sickness. Diamox (Acetazolamide) is the medicine for Altitude Sickness. In my country is cheap and you can buy OTC.

Were you asked what you needed it for or any other questions? I have read the section in PPH and I also noted the fact that it's a question of being perspersistentig
As mentionaded by me and PPH, In Lima just that store in green bulding. No chances with others since they ask for prescription.

In Cuzco as already mentionated many times here, its easier, id say 40% of the stores are willing to sell without prescription. In otherwords, if a store ask for a prescription just step back and go to the next one (all stores are located in same street so its an easy task). Im confident that you can buy your halatal there, all testmonials (PPH and this forum) only reported sucesfull case!

Some recent reports from this forum:

All stores are very busy with many customers so just write down the name of the product "Halatal" in a paper or in your cell phone and show to the seller. Just say "hola" and show the name of the product. If they say No, just say "gracias" and walk to the next store. You will certainly find one that are willling to sell in Cuzco.

Last edited:
Reactions: madasco and Elan123
E

Elan123

Mar 16, 2023
I took medicine so i didnt suffer from altitude sickness. Diamox (Acetazolamide) is the medicine for Altitude Sickness. In my country is cheap and you can buy OTC.

As mentionaded by me and PPH, In Lima just that store in green bulding. No chances with others since they ask for prescription.

In Cuzco as already mentionated many times here, its easier, id say 40% of the stores are willing to sell without prescription. In otherwords, if a store ask for a prescription just step back and go to the next one (all stores are located in same street so its an easy task). Im confident that you can buy your halatal there, all testmonials (PPH and this forum) only reported sucesfull case!

Some recent reports from this forum:

All stores are very busy with many customers so just write down the name of the product "Halatal" in a paper or in your cell phone and show to the seller. Just say "hola" and show the name of the product. If they say No, just say "gracias" and walk to the next store. You will certainly find one that are willling to sell in Cuzco.
How much did it cost?