• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Do you think there is hope for waiting for nembutal supply in nearby future?? Does anyone have any information on that?

• Aww..
Reactions: hiAbbey and Deleted member 31858
B

bluebirds

Jun 15, 2023
After reading so many forum posts on it, I think the only way it would be the least painful is through IV , someone correct me if im wrong

disasterplant

disasterplant

i crave an ending to this melancholy
Aug 2, 2021
By my uneducated guess, it's really hard to say. I certainly doubt the stigma around N will decrease - therefore supply will continue to decrease (unless if there is another factor playing into the N shortage). Our best bet at having even the slightest access to purchasing N again would be if another reliable seller came to surface - which is highly unlikely unfortunately.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
It seems to me that, in general, any means of ctb is being restricted or withdrawn from availability. Here in the UK even physical methods such as jumping from a height proven to afford a fatal out come are being addressed. The Erskine Bridge in Scotland now has high anti jump fences installed on both sides for its entire length; whilst pro life volunteers regularly keep watch at Beachy Head cliffs in England.
Seems most unlikely to me that N will ever return to be available to us.