• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HaHaSoLame

Just Pretending
Oct 1, 2023
I'll be hoping to ctb with the use of partial hanging, blocking off my carotid arteries and drifting off into wonderful sleep and all that jazz. The issue is that whenever I would attempt (to test) partial hanging, it would seem that after a certain point my blood pressure would become too great and my blood would find a way to keep circulating through my head. It could be that I wasn't high enough when doing those tests and I need to go just a little bit higher.

I'm doing this with the use of cloth and two socks. If the set-up sounds amateurish then forgive me for it.

I would like to know the success rate of partial hanging as well, there seems to be contradictory statements regarding its success rate all around the forums. It's due to both a fear of potential brain damage and that if I'm found then I'm not sure if I'll have a second attempt.

If more information is required then let me know and explain why you need it, I'll be happy to help you help me.

• Love
Reactions: Amaree and Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
maybe try a different anchor point :)

Amaree

Amaree

Jun 15, 2021
I'll be hoping to ctb with the use of partial hanging, blocking off my carotid arteries and drifting off into wonderful sleep and all that jazz. The issue is that whenever I would attempt (to test) partial hanging, it would seem that after a certain point my blood pressure would become too great and my blood would find a way to keep circulating through my head. It could be that I wasn't high enough when doing those tests and I need to go just a little bit higher.

I'm doing this with the use of cloth and two socks. If the set-up sounds amateurish then forgive me for it.

I would like to know the success rate of partial hanging as well, there seems to be contradictory statements regarding its success rate all around the forums. It's due to both a fear of potential brain damage and that if I'm found then I'm not sure if I'll have a second attempt.

If more information is required then let me know and explain why you need it, I'll be happy to help you help me.

Well with partial there are alot of variables to consider
The Anchor Point
Type of Rope
Padding
Exact Placement of the Rope on the neck(how far up or down)
And also the position of your body which is a major factor in how well the rope compresses the carotid arteries.

As for the Success rate thats hard to figure out as its quite easy to back out of this so it depends on what you consider an attempt.

Maybe if you gave more information about the Anchor point and Ligature youre using i could help more.

barelyrussian

barelyrussian

Sep 30, 2023
If your blood pressure in your head is rising and you get only that 'exploding head feeling I've heard that means you are only blocking off the jugular veins and not the carotid arteries

Something that has personally helped me pass out much quicker during testing is putting the ligature and padding very high on the neck above the Adam's apple where the arteries and veins split, and also hyperventilating before for a minute or two before pressing down hard. This causes your blood vessels to constrict and reduce blood flow making it easier and faster to pass out. Ischamic hypoxia I think it's called

from what other people have said partial seems to be really specific to every person, so keep experimenting with different things until you get something that works for you

Hope I could help, knowing that I can easily do it at anytime has really given me peace of mind.

• Informative
Reactions: ae300, nicotine_goblin and avaruus