• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Ha "I thought they was Vitamins"
I would risk it for N I think.
Kind of nervous about Not getting the real thing if I have to order from another country.

I've decided to risk it as well. I'm thinking about getting someone else's address for the delivery, someone who needs money.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and 1 other person
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
I've decided to risk it as well. I'm thinking about getting someone else's address for the delivery, someone who needs money.
You could have delivered to an empty house you live near maybe?
Is there anyway to test that it's real so I don't drink bleach & go blind

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and lv-gras
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
You could have delivered to an empty house you live near maybe?
Is there anyway to test that it's real so I don't drink bleach & go blind

Go the resources thread, and download the May 2018 PPH. There's an entire chapter on N, where to order, and how to test it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and 1 other person
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
Go the resources thread, and download the May 2018 PPH. There's an entire chapter on N, where to order, and how to test it.
Thank you.
Keep in touch.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and Schopenhauer
S

sanctionedsuicide

Oct 4, 2018
I'm not a lawyer, but yeah, in principle you could be charged with a felony. They can also use it as an excuse to raid your house.

In a really fucked up way, we're actually super fortunate that society thinks we're just mentally ill for wanting to kill ourselves, not criminal. In theory, absolutely, you could go to prison for quite some time in many countries for ordering it. But you are much, much more likely to have your shipment seized and yourself unwillingly confined in a psych ward for a couple weeks instead. To do otherwise would be sort of like charging someone with attempted murder for unsuccessfully attempting suicide—technically possible, sure, but so patently ridiculous that even society at large can see the futility.

Reactions: Sadpetite, Darkdreamer001, Lizzie S. and 4 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I found someone willing to receive the N for me. I'll have to pay her $150, but the peace of mind makes it worthwhile. Now I just have to wait A to answer my email. Anyone here knows how long it usually takes?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras, DeathBecomesMe and 1 other person
S

sanctionedsuicide

Oct 4, 2018
I found someone willing to receive the N for me. I'll have to pay her $150, but the peace of mind makes it worthwhile. Now I just have to wait A to answer my email. Anyone here knows how long it usually takes?

If the cops come knocking down her door for receiving it, what makes you think she won't rat you out first chance she gets?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and Jovaras
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
If the cops come knocking down her door for receiving it, what makes you think she won't rat you out first chance she gets?

She doesn't know who I am. Once she gets the product, we'll use dead drops for making the trade.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, LMelb, lv-gras and 1 other person
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I want to die soon. Partial suspension hanging is my current plan. If I fail, then I'll try N.

N would be my choice if I could get hold of it quickly. But even when everything goes smoothly, it takes me 2 months to receive anything from overseas. And there's still a risk of the shipment being seized by customs.
How do you plan to do partial hanging? Thanks

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and lv-gras
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and Schopenhauer
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I'm in Australia still hoping someone will afford it for me. What can I say, I'm poor and I live with others who may intercept the package. Sigh

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Aaron Josef and Throwaway563078
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
How do you plan to do partial hanging? Thanks

Something like this:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183

It takes some trial and error to find the proper position and knot location. I'm still not ready all the way. You need some time alone and undisturbed to practice and to actually do it.

Edit: some rather disturbing pictures in that thread. Thread carefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
C

chrisdesign

Oct 3, 2018
Is it illegal to order N online?
If u have a prescription than it is legal although it is not prescribed anymore. Otherwise it is illegal.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and Aaron Josef
S

sanctionedsuicide

Oct 4, 2018
If u have a prescription than it is legal although it is not prescribed anymore. Otherwise it is illegal.

To be technical, even if you have prescription for it, you still need to order it from a legitimate, licensed pharmacy. You can't just order from some random dealer halfway around the world, even if you have a script.

Reactions: lv-gras and Aaron Josef
S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
To be technical, even if you have prescription for it, you still need to order it from a legitimate, licensed pharmacy. You can't just order from some random dealer halfway around the world, even if you have a script.
Here in the US only a dog can get a prescription. It's purely used for seizures and euthanasia

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and Sadpetite
C

chrisdesign

Oct 3, 2018
He's too new, unforunately he can't PM yet.

Once you have PM abilities, it would be great if you could send me his info. I run r/Nembutal and at least a few people from the EU message me every week looking for contacts. The only ones I have are the Mexican two listed in the PPH. If I had an EU contact to give them, that would be amazing.
Okay now I can send a pm. I didnt know that it is that complictated to send pms here:0

S

sanctionedsuicide

Oct 4, 2018
Here in the US only a dog can get a prescription. It's purely used for seizures and euthanasia

Not correct. It's a Schedule II drug in the U.S. with several legitimate medical uses for humans.

I'm in Australia still hoping someone will afford it for me. What can I say, I'm poor and I live with others who may intercept the package. Sigh

Just take out a loan and rent a P.O. box; I hear debt isn't really a big problem in the afterlife these days.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Schopenhauer
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018

do you have a link to download ppeh i cant find it anywhere

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
do you have a link to download ppeh i cant find it anywhere

This thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Scroll down to the Blogs/Books/Documentaries section.

D

Depressed

Jul 31, 2018
This thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Scroll down to the Blogs/Books/Documentaries section.
I haven't tried downloading it yet but is it downloadable for free?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001