D

doctrorstange

Aug 31, 2018
May I also get the email, please?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
Heroin is 100 times easier to get than N. If you mix methods. H + Alcohol + Benzos + sitting in a full bathtub/charcoal grill in enclosed space. Boom. ez stuff.

I typically tell people.

Enroll in fundamental art class in community college/university
Find pot dealer in class.
Bro down with pot dealer.
Tell pot dealer you're looking for something stronger.
Whoever is supplying him, can typically get you or direct you to someone who has H.
Hey Threads, you have me interested about trying heroin! question though: is the alcohol and benzos necessary, or is heroin fatal on its own in a sufficient dude? thx!

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Does the price really matter in this situation?

S

Sigurd Bonehill

Aug 7, 2018
Can I get his email too?

J

John Alexander

Sep 6, 2018
I got N from A a few days ago. He did not include the anti-emetics. Those are coming. A seems to be having shipment problems.

J

John Alexander

Sep 6, 2018
Hello,

I am planning on using a syringe to extract a small amount and try drinking it. If it makes me drowsy from consuming a very small amount, then it must be real stuff. There's no real way to get a testing kit because Exit only sells them to people 50 and over.

To the people who received N "successfully".

Where do u know from that it is actually N???

Do u use an N-testing kit???

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Madrid27
S

Sigurd Bonehill

Aug 7, 2018
I got N from A a few days ago. He did not include the anti-emetics. Those are coming. A seems to be having shipment problems.
Hey could you throw me a PM mate?

N

NoHopeLeft

Sep 7, 2018
Could someone PM me A's email please ? Thanks.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I live in Scotland not sure if i would receive ok ?

Reactions: Missye and lv-gras
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Je peux avoir l'adresse email merci d'avance

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Could someone PM me A's email too please?

N

NoHopeLeft

Sep 7, 2018
Can i get A 's email please ? i'm worried the one i got from the ppeh is a scam.

D

doctrorstange

Aug 31, 2018
Could someone PM me A's email please ? Thanks.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

sanctionedsuicide

Oct 4, 2018
You have pm.

Switzerland itself isn't a bad country to live in, that's true. Switzerland is very wealthy and we have high living standards. But Swiss culture is very conservative. As a trans person, I'd prefer to live in a different country. I also live in poverty, which means I don't really benefit at all from Switzerland being a very wealthy country. Switzerland is probably the most expensive country in the world, which makes it very difficult if you live on the breadline. Most of my reasons to ctb are personal though and not connected to Switzerland. For example, me being mentally ill and transgender doesn't have much to do with Switzerland. I got bullied in the past which created very bad social anxiety and I barely leave my home anymore. I'd probably be in the same situation even if I lived in a more progressive country.

Are you MTF or FTM? I'm not trans (sometimes I identify as genderfluid, but mostly I prefer 'queer' or simply 'gay' if the other person is uninitiated), and sometimes I wonder about if I were. I'm male-assigned-at-birth, and I think that I could cope with being MTF. But in 2018 there's still no real way to construct a normal penis for FTMs, and since having sex is a pretty big part of my life, I think I'd have already killed myself if I were a transguy. Obviously the suicide rate for all trans people is higher than the average population, and I'm not saying being MTF is a walk in the park, but there's a huge difference between being able and not being able to have your anatomic sex match your gender identity.

Edit: Words.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
C

chrisdesign

Oct 3, 2018
I also found it quite difficult to get hold of N. I ordered it from Mexico but it didn't get through the customs :( I live in an European country so an oversees package must have raised suspicion.
Fortunately I accidentally came across a guy on an agricultural forum who got access to N. He lives in the EU so he managed to ship N to me in 8 days:) I hope u also got lucky with obtaining it. I am planning to use it next year.
Aren't u afraid of the bitter taste of it?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, LMelb, jizz676 and 4 others
S

Sadpetite

Oct 5, 2018
I also found it quite difficult to get hold of N. I ordered it from Mexico but it didn't get through the customs :( I live in an European country so an oversees package must have raised suspicion.
Fortunately I accidentally came across a guy on an agricultural forum who got access to N. He lives in the EU so he managed to ship N to me in 8 days:) I hope u also got lucky with obtaining it. I am planning to use it next year.
Where did you ordered from? Can I have the contact?pls

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Any chance youd pm me the info?

S

sanctionedsuicide

Oct 4, 2018
He's too new, unforunately he can't PM yet.

Fortunately I accidentally came across a guy on an agricultural forum who got access to N. He lives in the EU so he managed to ship N to me in 8 days

Once you have PM abilities, it would be great if you could send me his info. I run r/Nembutal and at least a few people from the EU message me every week looking for contacts. The only ones I have are the Mexican two listed in the PPH. If I had an EU contact to give them, that would be amazing.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
I've just emailed A about it. N will be my fallback plan. Although I'm afraid it will be seized by Customs...

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and Sadpetite
S

Steve

Jun 14, 2018
I've just emailed A about it. N will be my fallback plan. Although I'm afraid it will be seized by Customs...

Fallback?! It is usually the first choice option!

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras, Jon and 1 other person
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Fallback?! It is usually the first choice option!

I want to die soon. Partial suspension hanging is my current plan. If I fail, then I'll try N.

N would be my choice if I could get hold of it quickly. But even when everything goes smoothly, it takes me 2 months to receive anything from overseas. And there's still a risk of the shipment being seized by customs.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and 1 other person
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
Is it illegal to order N online?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and lv-gras
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Is it illegal to order N online?

In most (all?) countries, N is a controlled substance, and importing it without a license/prescription is a crime.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and 1 other person
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
In most (all?) countries, N is a controlled substance, and importing it without a license/prescription is a crime.
So you can be arrested for ordering it to your house?

Reactions: lv-gras
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
So you can be arrested for ordering it to your house?

I'm not a lawyer, but yeah, in principle you could be charged with a felony. They can also use it as an excuse to raid your house. The best defense is vigorously denying, I think ("I thought I was ordering supplements!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lizzie S., lv-gras and 1 other person
A

Aaron Josef

Student
Oct 6, 2018
I'm not a lawyer, but yeah, in principle you could be charged with a felony. They can also use it as an excuse to raid your house. The best defense is vigorously denying, I think ("I though I was ordering supplements!)
Ha "I thought they was Vitamins"
I would risk it for N I think.
Kind of nervous about Not getting the real thing if I have to order from another country.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, lv-gras and Schopenhauer