JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
Anyone know any games similar style or vibe as Cry Of Fear or Faith: the unholy trinity?

I have exhausted all the content for these two games so I'd love to see some new recommendations!

I already rung the silent hill and fatal frame franchise dry too so someone help a gross bug out.

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Alien isolation is a classic. Ever play that?

• Love
Reactions: JustABug, tiger b, thefinalcut and 1 other person
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
resident evil 2

• Love
Reactions: Desp, dizzdesi, JustABug and 1 other person
thefinalcut

thefinalcut

Invisible
Nov 6, 2023
Alien isolation is a classic. Ever play that?

This is a great recommendation. Such an incredibly underrated game. You can also get it fairly cheap nowadays.

• Love
Reactions: JustABug and tiger b
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
The Amnesia series has a couple of gems, particularly the early games. The first Outlast was quite good as well. A more recent one that seemed interesting was The Mortuary's Assistant, though I only played the demo for that one and it relies a bit too heavily on jump scares from what I saw.

I already rung the silent hill and fatal frame franchise dry too so someone help a gross bug out.
Siren (or Forbidden Siren, depending on where you are) and Siren 2 are worth checking out if you're into survival horror-type stuff. They're PlayStation 2 games, but any reasonably modern PC with dedicated graphics should be able to emulate them using PCSX2.

Reactions: loopdaloop and dizzdesi
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
White day scared me a lot. Not quite good of a game but some of the scares really got me.

You seem like you played tons so I am not sure what to recommend lol. Layers of fear maybe? When it comes to super old games what about clock tower series, played those? Or maybe haunting ground if you are open to emulation.

Corpse party but I have a feeling you played that too lol. If you list more games you played I might be able to dig something out.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I always wanted to play Darkwood, it never got out of my mind.

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Have you played DreadOut? It's an indie with a focus on Indonesian folklore. The gameplay is similar to Fatal Frame but I liked the unique designs of the various folklore inspired ghosts.

M

moonlightwilderness

Aug 25, 2023
Have you ever played F.E.A.R. Extraction Point? It's one of my favorite games

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I recommend the games created by PuppetCombo