• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
I have a few RC's pills left and was asking if that is enough for CTB?

Flubromazepam 8 mg x30
Bromazolam 2.5 mg x20
Norflurazepam 10 mg x20
Flunitrazolam 0.25 mg x50
O-DSMT 30 mg x20

Thanks already for the answers (I am new)

Last edited:
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
hey! from my experience, very hard to ctb with benzos, I tried really hard couple of times, apart from passing out, vomiting, being drugged as fuck or getting impatient, nothing happened.

Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
Thanks already for your answer :)
Well, O-DSMT is still an opiate and the rest are all benzos, and if you would still combine it? eg with a bag over the head or a rope? The fact that you are already unconscious is already good.

Sorry for my English, I use a translator

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The question is always how deep are you unconscious? In coma you might not notice anything.

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
O-DSMT is Desmethyltramadol, right?
What you got might be working, there's a report of death cases from Sweden, but those included Mitragynine (Kratom).

Attaching a .pdf with an overview of what substances have been taken in those cases, lots of benzos and antidepressants involved. I took that from a citation of this wikipedia page >>

Attachments

• O-DSMT-cases.pdf
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
O-DSMT is Desmethyltramadol, right?
What you got might be working, there's a report of death cases from Sweden, but those included Mitragynine (Kratom).

Attaching a .pdf with an overview of what substances have been taken in those cases, lots of benzos and antidepressants involved. I took that from a citation of this wikipedia page >>
That's exactly what I have, if I combine it with the benzos and alcohol it should work after all.

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
I've Tapentadol and benzos too. I'm wondering if they could work

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
I'd recommend taking a look at @Proper Overdoser`s threads
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-in-your-suicide-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...to-death-legally-i-study-pharmacology.114484/

Couldn't find anything in there about O-DSMT in particular, and very little about Tapentadol. But it should give you a good overview, since the basics are the same.
Question is if O-DSMT/Tapentadol is really suitable for this.

EDIT:
Personally I got Metonitazepyne (opioid) and Flubromazolam (benzo) I have to use, according to this recommendation by Proper Overdoser:

Code:
1. 30-60mg (1-2 small lines) of a -zene or -pyne based opioid
(Metonitazene, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazepyne) and megadose benzo and/or
other sedatives just before snorting the opioid if you are snorting it.
For reference 2mg of Fentanyl is lethal, one small line is 30-60mg.

Because I'm broke as f**k I couldn't afford more, otherwise I surely would've added something like Carisoprodol. I'm not too sure if the opioid will work, so I'll probably use a bag over the head additionally, just like @Anon_3465 mentioned.
More on topic: generally I assume O-DSMT/Tapentadol should be working, but you should research how similar it is to the substances mentioned in the threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: rotciv, Praestat_Mori and Anon_3465
Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
Ich würde empfehlen, einen Blick auf die Threads von @Proper Overdoser zu werfen
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-in-your-suicide-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...to-death-legally-i-study-pharmacology.114484/

Konnte dort insbesondere nichts über O-DSMT und sehr wenig über Tapentadol finden. Aber es sollte Ihnen einen guten Überblick geben, da die Grundlagen die gleichen sind.
Die Frage ist, ob O-DSMT/Tapentadol dafür wirklich geeignet ist.

BEARBEITEN:
Persönlich habe ich Metonitazepin (Opioid) und Flubromazolam (Benzo) bekommen, die ich gemäß dieser Empfehlung von Proper Overdoser verwenden muss:

Code:
1. 30–60 mg (1–2 kleine Linien) eines Opioids auf Basis von -zene oder -pyne
(Metonitazene, Protonitazepine, Metonitazepine) und Megadosis Benzo und/oder
Nehmen Sie kurz vor dem Schnupfen des Opioids andere Beruhigungsmittel ein, wenn Sie es schnupfen.
Zur Referenz: 2 mg Fentanyl sind tödlich, eine kleine Linie entspricht 30–60 mg.

Weil ich verdammt pleite bin, könnte ich mir nicht mehr leisten, sonst hätte ich sicherlich etwas wie Carisoprodol hinzugefügt. Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, ob das Opioid wirkt, daher werde ich wahrscheinlich zusätzlich einen Beutel über dem Kopf verwenden, genau wie @Anon_3465 erwähnt hat.
Mehr zum Thema: Im Allgemeinen gehe ich davon aus, dass O-DSMT/Tapentadol wirken sollte, aber Sie sollten recherchieren, wie ähnlich es den in den Threads genannten Substanzen ist.
Thank you! You helped me a lot, I read through the post and immediately went looking for these opiates and found a website that sell it.

And the instructions are perfect.
Now all I need is a Antiemetic

Reactions: deepblack
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
Now all I need is a Antiemetic
Yea you should try to get one if you can. Since I had zero money for this I didn't really have a look how/where to get them, so I can't help here.

You seem to have experience with RC benzos? My Flubromazolam is powder, do you know if I can snort it?

Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
Yea you should try to get one if you can. Since I had zero money for this I didn't really have a look how/where to get them, so I can't help here.

You seem to have experience with RC benzos? My Flubromazolam is powder, do you know if I can snort it?
Yes it goes, you can also put it in an empty capsule.

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
Yes it goes, you can also put it in an empty capsule.
Thanks, gut zu wissen :wink: (good to know)
I got capsules of other pills I could empty and put the Flubro in. Swallowing a capsule is slower until getting the full effect, snorting would be faster, oder?

Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
Und ich schreibe die ganze Zeit auf Englisch haha, ja das wäre viel schneller :)
Danke, gut zu :zwinkern: wissen
Ich habe Kapseln mit anderen Pillen bekommen, die ich entleeren und in die ich Flubro geben konnte. Das Schlucken einer Kapsel ist langsamer, bis die volle Wirkung eintritt, das Schnupfen wäre schneller, oder?
Und ich schreibe die ganze Zeit auf Englisch haha, ja das wäre viel schneller :)

• Yay!
deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
Jo deutsch wär einfacher, aber gibt sehr viele die interessiert mitlesen und kein deutsch verstehen, von daher... stick with english

EDIT:
Or via PM, but I'm running out of time for today. Could you please still answer that:
Swallowing a capsule is slower until getting the full effect, snorting would be faster, oder?

Last edited:
Anon_3465

Anon_3465

Alles Gut..
Sep 25, 2023
Jo deutsch wär einfacher, aber gibt sehr viele die interessiert mitlesen und kein deutsch verstehen, von daher... stick with english
Jo🫡

EDIT:
Or via PM, but I'm running out of time for today. Could you please still answer that:
Swallowing a capsule is slower until getting the full effect, snorting would be faster, oder?

And yes snorting would be faster

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
oral < sniff < rectal (boof) < IV in order of benzimidazole-opioids bioavailability.

Have u guys ever used recreationally?