• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
ASAP please, planning to catch the bus as soon as possible as things keep getting worse and worse. lost everyone, granted they were only pretending to care in the first place. its confirmed every bad thought and feeling I've been feeling on this and then some.

i will be leaving a note outside of where i catch the bus so that they just call the official people instead of finding my body, as i live in assisted living. just letting them know im already dead, the corpse is in a hidden location. im upset and overwhelmed and i need out before i turn to more painful methods or end up just running into traffic or something.

if you have any guides also please send.

im autistic and dyspraxic. been suicidal since 9. im 26 now. please help me

articspiral

articspiral

Jan 25, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through that and I'm in a similar position myself. Hope we can both find peace however we can.