• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

metalhead_girl

May 1, 2023
so i wont explain my whole life story or anything, i need to ctb but ive never attempted and i want a method to ctb that doesnt involve drowning/suffocation or extreme amounts of pain for a long time. so in other words the least sufferable death and the fastest. to list what is availible to give a better picture. i have 60mg pills of duloxetine, a sleeping med that i cannot remember the name of, sharps (5 knives) are technically hidden but i know that they are in a cupboard that is not protected from me opening it, chords are availible, high story buildings are not availible, i am always supervised whenever on public outings, i cannot leave my house without my mother knowing due to security cams with alerts to her phone which does wake her up, there are cams in the loungeroom facing the door, a cam in the laundry which is the way to the back door, windows are locked with a key that i dont have access to, the windows even if unlocked are not high enough to kill me but can for sure can break a bone or two, the windows are extremely thick and would wake my mother up easily trying to break it and it probs is too strong for my body to break no matter how long i attempt, i do have a card that pays for trains and/or trams and buses so i can have easy access to a train. i am able to take the train on tuesdays without a person with me there. (translink, so south east side of queensland australia). i also seriously dont want to traumatize anyone so the least amount of people around would be best. thank you to anyone who will reply to this post, im begging for this.

• Love
Reactions: sorrowful
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that if it was straightforward to just leave this world painlessly then this site would never need to exist. There is no easy methods, to me all the methods are either inaccessible, risky or just incredibly difficult to go through with, and I think that ctb is especially difficult in a situation where one is pretty much being constantly monitored. There is a suicide resource compilation on here which has method information but I cannot even imagine any of them being suitable for that situation, I think that if someone tried to ctb with knives or with sleeping pills it would just fail.

• Love
Reactions: metalhead_girl
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hanging done right knocks you out in seconds. You do not suffocate like in the animations and fake scenes filling the internet.
All you need is a belt and a door.
Research any method you choose. If others made mistakes and post about it, learn from their stories.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart and metalhead_girl
M

metalhead_girl

May 1, 2023
I think that if it was straightforward to just leave this world painlessly then this site would never need to exist. There is no easy methods, to me all the methods are either inaccessible, risky or just incredibly difficult to go through with, and I think that ctb is especially difficult in a situation where one is pretty much being constantly monitored. There is a suicide resource compilation on here which has method information but I cannot even imagine any of them being suitable for that situation, I think that if someone tried to ctb with knives or with sleeping pills it would just fail.
but what about the duloxetine? its an anti-despressant

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
but what about the duloxetine? its an anti-despressant
This says that metoclopramide with duloextine is contraindicated - so if you can get that to add it that might help:

most of the fatalities with duloextine have been in combo with other meds (report as above). It says:

Death involving duloxetine alone was uncommon (n = 4); however with certain comorbidities and co-administered drugs, the risk of a fatal event is increased, particularly in the setting of other pro-serotonergic agents.

• Hugs
Reactions: metalhead_girl
M

metalhead_girl

May 1, 2023
This says that metoclopramide with duloextine is contraindicated - so if you can get that to add it that might help:

most of the fatalities with duloextine have been in combo with other meds (report as above). It says:

Death involving duloxetine alone was uncommon (n = 4); however with certain comorbidities and co-administered drugs, the risk of a fatal event is increased, particularly in the setting of other pro-serotonergic agents.
thank you so much lovely, will look into this

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
so i wont explain my whole life story or anything, i need to ctb but ive never attempted and i want a method to ctb that doesnt involve drowning/suffocation or extreme amounts of pain for a long time. so in other words the least sufferable death and the fastest. to list what is availible to give a better picture. i have 60mg pills of duloxetine, a sleeping med that i cannot remember the name of, sharps (5 knives) are technically hidden but i know that they are in a cupboard that is not protected from me opening it, chords are availible, high story buildings are not availible, i am always supervised whenever on public outings, i cannot leave my house without my mother knowing due to security cams with alerts to her phone which does wake her up, there are cams in the loungeroom facing the door, a cam in the laundry which is the way to the back door, windows are locked with a key that i dont have access to, the windows even if unlocked are not high enough to kill me but can for sure can break a bone or two, the windows are extremely thick and would wake my mother up easily trying to break it and it probs is too strong for my body to break no matter how long i attempt, i do have a card that pays for trains and/or trams and buses so i can have easy access to a train. i am able to take the train on tuesdays without a person with me there. (translink, so south east side of queensland australia). i also seriously dont want to traumatize anyone so the least amount of people around would be best. thank you to anyone who will reply to this post, im begging for this.
Before ctb you have to get rid of all your security concerns, your family have these many securities in place to keep an eye on you it looks like you are very young and this can lead to failed attempts you never know so try to find a place somewhere private to do ctb

Drugs are not considered as reliable methods because chances of survival is high so in your situation your only reliable option is sn which need a good planning and your family should not be in house for at least two days!

M

metalhead_girl

May 1, 2023
to update everyone on this my kinda not so done plan here. im able to go to places alone if i am dropped off at a place to see my friends but my care worker doesnt even need to see the friend. i wont have my phone with me but i will have my translink card. my family used to be logged into my translink account but as im an adult my mother gave me permission to change the email to mine, then i logged them out of it without telling them so that they can no longer see my history of where i have tapped on and off bus/train/tram stops. i also changed my password to one of those. google suggested one so it isnt predictable. i have a place of which i wont say that is far into no where which i can reach my transport close enough, about a 20 minute walk from there and im all set and im right there, no one is ever around, its not an abandoned place or anything so no should have ANY interest to go near this area, no scenary, nothing, and its not where near any businesses or houses or anything. i plan to be hung only partially suspended on my knees still, i have read in the sources the hanging tutorial. there is a particular brand that is very low to the floor but high enough to cut off the circulation for the part of the throat that i forgot what it was called, its what pulses right next to the adams apple. i test to of course test the rope. so i will do the hand weight trick where i bassically just push down really fucking hard on it making sure that the branch and rope is all good and not flexing, i have different rope sizes which are all very long and made of different shit. i will be going at night and wearing mainly black are there any flaws in my plan? if so do tell

Reactions: Worndown
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
to update everyone on this my kinda not so done plan here. im able to go to places alone if i am dropped off at a place to see my friends but my care worker doesnt even need to see the friend. i wont have my phone with me but i will have my translink card. my family used to be logged into my translink account but as im an adult my mother gave me permission to change the email to mine, then i logged them out of it without telling them so that they can no longer see my history of where i have tapped on and off bus/train/tram stops. i also changed my password to one of those. google suggested one so it isnt predictable. i have a place of which i wont say that is far into no where which i can reach my transport close enough, about a 20 minute walk from there and im all set and im right there, no one is ever around, its not an abandoned place or anything so no should have ANY interest to go near this area, no scenary, nothing, and its not where near any businesses or houses or anything. i plan to be hung only partially suspended on my knees still, i have read in the sources the hanging tutorial. there is a particular brand that is very low to the floor but high enough to cut off the circulation for the part of the throat that i forgot what it was called, its what pulses right next to the adams apple. i test to of course test the rope. so i will do the hand weight trick where i bassically just push down really fucking hard on it making sure that the branch and rope is all good and not flexing, i have different rope sizes which are all very long and made of different shit. i will be going at night and wearing mainly black are there any flaws in my plan? if so do tell
As long as your rope is fine, branch doesn't break, no one find you and execution is good, you will be okay

• Love
Reactions: Worndown and metalhead_girl