• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lenamoontree

Sep 17, 2023
Hello everyone.

I know this is my first Post, but I already had an account before my data was deleted last year. Back then I asked about SN and hanging, but was too afraid to go through with anything and had a little hope still. Since then my situation became so much worse, I have a med injury that includes PSSD with no sexuality, emotions, horrible neurological symptoms like extreme light sensitivity, sound sensitivity and rapid cognitive decline that is similar to dementia. I also have chronic pain that gets worse and worse. I'm disabled and suffering every single day, so I need to leave before my cognition becomes too bad or my family throws me in the psychward again.
I already am reasearching like crazy, but because of my horrible cognition it's really hard for me to find certain things or understand them completely.
So I wanted to ask some specifics for full suspension hanging because I want that as my method. I understood that the rope should be between 10 and 14 cm but I wanted to ask what material it should be? I also know it must carry three times your weight. But how long does it have to be?
I think the slipknot and anker not are good knots to use, but I struggle to find an anker point inside the house, I thought maybe drilling a hook inside the wall? Is there a better possibility? Because thats hard for me to do.
I thought about findung a tree and read the thread on it, but it was extremely complicated for me. I also don't get If you should take a Chair or something with you so that you reach the noose? Or how do you come up there?
I know you should plan your cbt for many months and stuff, but then I will be too demented for it, so I need to do it asap. Hope someone can answer my questions. Thank you. <3
Hello everyone.

I know this is my first Post, but I already had an account before my data was deleted last year. Back then I asked about SN and hanging, but was too afraid to go through with anything and had a little hope still. Since then my situation became so much worse, I have a med injury that includes PSSD with no sexuality, emotions, horrible neurological symptoms like extreme light sensitivity, sound sensitivity and rapid cognitive decline that is similar to dementia. I also have chronic pain that gets worse and worse. I'm disabled and suffering every single day, so I need to leave before my cognition becomes too bad or my family throws me in the psychward again.
I already am reasearching like crazy, but because of my horrible cognition it's really hard for me to find certain things or understand them completely.
So I wanted to ask some specifics for full suspension hanging because I want that as my method. I understood that the rope should be between 10 and 14 cm but I wanted to ask what material it should be? I also know it must carry three times your weight. But how long does it have to be?
I think the slipknot and anker not are good knots to use, but I struggle to find an anker point inside the house, I thought maybe drilling a hook inside the wall? Is there a better possibility? Because thats hard for me to do.
I thought about findung a tree and read the thread on it, but it was extremely complicated for me. I also don't get If you should take a Chair or something with you so that you reach the noose? Or how do you come up there?
I know you should plan your cbt for many months and stuff, but then I will be too demented for it, so I need to do it asap. Hope someone can answer my questions. Thank you. <3
*mm not cm