• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shadowheart

shadowheart

Oct 26, 2023
Hi all and thanks for reading.

I am in possession of a Beretta Model 950BS Minx 22 Short. I know it's probably not "ideal", but it's what I've got.

I am planning on aiming through the mouth at a slightly upwards 15 degree angle, as I've seen through research to be the correct method. I am a small woman with a relatively small head (lol) so I'm hoping that this will be enough.

My questions are....

1. What kind of bullets do I need? I really don't know much about guns at all, so the more specific the better. A link to the right bullets from Bass Pro Shops would be fantastic (Im in the US, I live near one). Whichever bullets would be the "best" for this purpose.

2. Are there any medications, drugs, or alcohol I should take beforehand? Would that help (or hinder) in any way?

3. I plan on driving to a quiet area where I won't be discovered for a while. Let's say, worse case scenario, that my bullet wasn't immediately lethal. Wouldn't I die from blood loss anyway? Or, would I have enough strength to pick the gun up and fire again? I'd rather be able to sit in my car peacefully to do this. But, if you really think I might survive it, I could... shoot myself in a lake/pool/tub so that I'd drown just in case the bullet wasn't lethal? Or possibly like on a bridge so that I'll fall backwards (175 feet is the best bridge we've got here).

But if a gun expert here is pretty sure that this really will not work - please do tell me. And I'll figure something else out.

Thanks for listening. Any other advice or help would be very appreciated.

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Take me from this place and bring me home
Jun 26, 2023
I am not someone who knows much about guns, so I can't really answer the first question.

If you want to take drugs, medications, or alcohol you can do that, it will definitely help with SI, but it isn't necessary.

And for the third question, if the bullet isn't lethal, you will mostly end up with brain damage and I doubt that you will have the strength to fire again if you are still conscious then. When you want to be 100% sure that you'll die, it's probably the best to do it on a high bridge, since drowning is very painful, and you could still be saved when people arrive fast enough.

That's everything I can help you with, sadly, but I hope you find peace in the way you want to!

Reactions: shadowheart
Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
US Marine veteran here. The firearm you have will probably not work. There's so little muzzle energy in that round. Under 100 J of energy. Compare that to the .556 round used in the M-16 that has 1800 J of energy. Bone is actually pretty hard stuff. People have shot themselves and been shot by others in the head with larger rounds and lived to tell about it. Not all firearms and rounds are equal.

You face the risk of wounding yourself in such a way that you wind up with a brain injury that debilitates you to the point where someone has to be your caregiver.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
A .22 might or might not work. I wouldn't use that. In my experience, anything 9mm and up will be the most fatal. So, if you can get your hands on a 9mm, that will be more than sufficient for what you need. If you're serious, then I wish you luck and peace.