• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mothdust9

Apr 22, 2020
Hi, I'm a new member and to make a long story short I've suffered with a debilitating genetic connective tissue disease my whole life and am now dealing with agonizing aftermath of breast cancer and failed reconstruction surgeries. I've tried to OD before and one attempt left me in ICU on a ventilator. They said it was a miracle I survived considering what I took. I'm a fast metabolizer. I've been stock piling lots of meds and need the right combo. Last month, my boyfriend walked in on me loading my revolver to shoot myself and he took it away. So, I decided OD it is.
I have large quantities of propranolol, morphine, flexeril(very similar to a TCA), zanaflex, and hydroxidyzine, and imitrex. I have moderate quantities of methadone. I have a massive quantity of gabitril(a gaba reuptake inhibitor) and gabapentin. I have a good amount of zofran and promethazine for nausea but I was reading that reglan is better for ODs and as I used to be prescribed that I'll see if I can get my doc to call it in.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. My heart goes out to everyone here. Btw, the meds I failed to OD on were soma, valium, flexeril, ativan, ambien, and phenobarbital. I made the mistake of taking flexeril and ativan together and the doc said they basically counteracted each other. I'm 107 lbs just to give you an idea for the doseage that might be required.

• Hugs
Reactions: Red
Xunnsu

Xunnsu

Apr 22, 2020
How many grams of morphine do you have? And how often have you used morphine in the past? Is it morphine sulfate?

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I am not a Combo's expert, sincerely I am expert of nothing................................but time ago a member posted this document where appears a good amount of meds suitables to do a self deliverance with a certain degree of safe and dignity. I think that now is a good vademecum.
I hope that will be useful to you.

Attachments

• listen_english.pdf
    151.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GreenBanana23, Quarky00 and mothdust9
M

mothdust9

Apr 22, 2020
I have about 2,700mg total
Sorry, forgot to add that i only take morphine once in a while when the pain is at its worst
How many grams of morphine do you have? And how often have you used morphine in the past? Is it morphine sulfate?
About 2700 mg of morphine sulfate. I've only used it occasionally

Last edited:
Xunnsu

Xunnsu

Apr 22, 2020
That's quite a bit, I imagine the morphine alone would be enough as long as you don't vomit it all out. A lot of places say 200mg is enough if you've never used them before. Alcohol can make it more deadly.

EDIT:

From Lost All Hope:

Drug

MLD

MLD if tolerant

Amphetamine

200 mg

2,000 mg

Cocaine

500 mg

2,000 mg

Morphine

200 mg

2,000 mg

Methadone

75 mg

500 mg

https://www.lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/drug-poisoning/drug-mlds

Last edited:
Reactions: Quarky00 and mothdust9
M

mothdust9

Apr 22, 2020
That's quite a bit, I imagine the morphine alone would be enough as long as you don't vomit it all out. A lot of places say 200mg is enough if you've never used them before.
I think vomiting them up is what I'm concerned about, because I've already had issues with nausea and vomiting lately. Also hoping my heart doesn't feel like it's going to explode. Some meds make my heart race and I'm thinking propranolol might help with that. I just don't want to inadvertently take something that makes the morphine less effective.
I am not a Combo's expert, sincerely I am expert of nothing................................but time ago a member posted this document where appears a good amount of meds suitables to do a self deliverance with a certain degree of safe and dignity. I think that now is a good vademecum.
This looks like a good resource. Thank you!

Reactions: Quarky00
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
I'm so sorry for your pain and suffering. Who knew that life could bring such physical torture. I'm furious to find that out.

Reactions: mothdust9
Xunnsu

Xunnsu

Apr 22, 2020
Understandable. That's a major issue with opiates... vomiting them up. I don't really know how to prevent that when taking them orally. And a massive quantity I would imagine would make almost anyone vomit.

Reactions: Quarky00 and mothdust9
M

mothdust9

Apr 22, 2020
That's quite a bit, I imagine the morphine alone would be enough as long as you don't vomit it all out. A lot of places say 200mg is enough if you've never used them before. Alcohol can make it more deadly.

EDIT:

From Lost All Hope:

Drug

MLD

MLD if tolerant

Amphetamine

200 mg

2,000 mg

Cocaine

500 mg

2,000 mg

Morphine

200 mg

2,000 mg

Methadone

75 mg

500 mg

https://www.lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/drug-poisoning/drug-mlds
I definitely have enough methadone to do the job as well. At least 300mg and I haven't taken it in a long time and even when I did it was only on bad pain days.
I think I just worry I'm going to screw it up and wake up in a hospital bed again. However, this time I have a medical power of attorney and orders that I'm not to be kept alive by artificial means and I have a DNR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xunnsu
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I know that propanolol could be enough at 8g, but I don't know about combos. There is a link at the bottom of the Resources Compilation for drug interactions, but the Physician's Drug Reference might be a better resource considering what the doctor told you about the meds that counteracted each other. Maybe look those two up in the first resource I mentioned to see if the counteraction is listed to determine if you can get accurate enough information there.

Reactions: mothdust9
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
This needs to be posted in the resource compilation
@Quarky00 could this attachment be put in the resources ?? I don't know how to ask for something like that and you are so knowledgeable. Everyday someone asks about OD and they could be directed to this?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/listen_english-pdf.32719/

Last edited:
S

Steve Vermont

Feb 27, 2020
It seems to me that you have enough morphine to euthanize a small biker gang. I would read up on how to keep it all in and what you can take to potentialize its effect.

• Love
Reactions: mothdust9 and GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
This needs to be posted in the resource compilation

@Quarky00 could this attachment be put in the resources ?? I don't know how to ask for something like that and you are so knowledgeable. Everyday someone asks about OD and they could be directed to this?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/listen_english-pdf.32719/

You can add a mod to the comment, like @Hasssssuùuu or @Meretlein.