L

Lostwithouthim

Jul 5, 2020
Hey guys. I've been coming here for a while. Decided to join and make my first post. I am a female who recently lost my fiance in from suicide. I am desperate for a method that is a bit more comfortable per say . So im thinking either hanging or SN. I've seen a lot of post about SN and just looking for some words of wisdom to these 2 methods. Thank you all.

• Hugs
Reactions: ebt88 and clocktower
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I only found this community yesterday and i am thinking SN to ctb

Reactions: ebt88 and Lostwithouthim
L

Lostwithouthim

Jul 5, 2020
yeah, hopefully we can find our answers! This is just too much to deal with .

Reactions: heraclitus and Living_Hurts_so_Much
H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
Lostwithouthim, I am sorry to hear about your loss, your pain. No-one deserves that. I hope you find your peace.

Reactions: Lostwithouthim
L

Lostwithouthim

Jul 5, 2020
Thank you! This seems like the only place I have that people understand and I can find the help I need. I just want to be with him.

• Love
Reactions: heraclitus
R

reareq

Jul 27, 2020
SN can be hard to obtain depending on where you live. I hope you live in the US where it's still legal to get it. I've been unsuccessful so far haha. From what I've read on both methods, SN seems to be less painful. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. I'm sorry for your loss.

L

Lostwithouthim

Jul 5, 2020
I'm in the US I'm so thankful for that. I'm going to be moving soon though and that has me really stressed out. I've read on the thread that some people have survived SN and I am very afraid of that. I'm thinking hanging is more of a effective method.
My cousin keeps popping in and out so I'mma hop off before he thinks I'm up to something. I'll see y'all soon.

• Love
Reactions: heraclitus
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm in the US I'm so thankful for that. I'm going to be moving soon though and that has me really stressed out. I've read on the thread that some people have survived SN and I am very afraid of that. I'm thinking hanging is more of a effective method.
My cousin keeps popping in and out so I'mma hop off before he thinks I'm up to something. I'll see y'all soon.
It is possible to survive from SN, but only if you don't follow the correct guidelines. Look at Stan's guide or the wiki article on this site for guidelines.
Also, if you do survive sn, it is unlikely to cause any long-term damage.

Reactions: Lostwithouthim
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I hope he found peace. I'd say take some time to read through the threads and decide on a method, we're here for you if you have any questions (someone always knows the answer!). Take care

Reactions: heraclitus and Lostwithouthim