• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
I've just been prescribed Codeine for headaches, would this be of any use in an SN attempt? I am aware that my antidepressants (Fluoxetine) lower the effects of Codeine, so I can increase the dose if needed. Just wondering if it would make my journey more comfortable.

There's also a serious warning when mixing Metoclopramide with Fluoxetine, due to the possibility of serotonin syndrome, so I may need to stick with the stat dose. My regimen would be as follows:

T-minus 8 hoursFasting begins.
T-minus 1 hourXX mg of Codeine (60-90 mg possibly).
T-minus 40 minutes3x10mg of Metoclopramide.
T-minus 30 minutesDraft up a post on SaSu so I can share my experience.
T-minus 10 minutesPrepare 3 cups of SN, 25g in 50ml water.
T-minus 5 minutesGrab headphones, maybe a few plushies for comfort.
T-minus 0 minutesBottoms up!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
i'm interested as well; i only have co-codamol but have gotten drowsy from it on some occasions, and was wondering if it would ease the process at all

Reactions: DarkThoughts
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
My instinct - and it's no more than that - is that mixing drugs when you don't have to may not be a good idea. I can't see any reason why codeine and SN should interact, but that doesn't guarantee that they won't. If you are sure than SN without codeine will do the job, then is there really any point in adding codeine to the mix? Codeine is a painkiller, and from what I have read death by SN may be a bit uncomfortable but is not painful.
The fatal dose from codeine alone, incidentally, is around 1 gram (1000 mg).