W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I also wanted to know whether there are great individual differences between the carotid arteries between people or there simply was no person who wanted to explain. There is this guide on lostallhope but it's complicated.
Quote from lostallhope:
Stone1​ also discusses the amount of pressure require to constrict the blood vessels to and from the head. Whilst the jugular might be constricted with only 2kg (4 ½ lbs) of pressure, the carotid would need 5kg (11lbs)

So why would you position the knot on the left side? Is it easy to achieve 5kg of pressure if you do everything correctly? I weig 100kg. Oh come on once these questions are really answered so many people can be helped with their fear of ctb.

I'm in great pain so if someone is out there who knows all of this please contact me here or via private conversation/chat

Last edited:
W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Is it true that the carotids are blocked with as much as 5kg pressure if you do full suspension hanging with your rope placed above your adams apple and the knot is behind? Why would you place it on the left side? Because it's more pressure on one carotid?