• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

konstantine_217

konstantine_217

Didn’t sign up for this
Sep 22, 2023
Does cutting myself actually work? Yeah I know it's a stupid question but I'm doing my research and I have to be sure there won't be any problems. Is there a way to fail attempting this method? What can possibly go wrong?

Also can you rate this method on a scale of one to ten when it comes to success rate?
It would be of great help. Thank you!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I read cutting isn't really recommended for ctb, it's a self harm method rather than a suicide one, I read it had a less than 2% success rate.

Reactions: konstantine_217
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Highly painful, meaning also really easy to fail. Depending on what and where you cut, but even cutting open your aorta has only a 40-50% percent of assured death. I think you could guess doing any less damage would only result in a way higher chance to not succeed. Not to mention SI playing it's role. I don't recommend that as a CTB method, there's plenty easier and less painful methods out there with a higher success rate.

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I wouldn't recommend it. It would be really painful and have very low success rate. Hope u will find peace

DCLXVI

DCLXVI

I hate everything.
Oct 29, 2023
Does cutting myself actually work? Yeah I know it's a stupid question but I'm doing my research and I have to be sure there won't be any problems. Is there a way to fail attempting this method? What can possibly go wrong?

Also can you rate this method on a scale of one to ten when it comes to success rate?
It would be of great help. Thank you!
Yes and no. To cut yourself enough to bleed out, you need something sharp, you need to be able to get past your brain's natural defense mechanisms, and you need plenty of time alone.
When you bleed out, the first thing that will happen is likely what's called "pre-faint" at my job. That entails an intense hot flash that makes you break into a cold sweat, youll likely become nauseous and/or vomit, followed by a lightheaded and/or dizzy feeling, which will either lead to tunnel vision (aka the darkness closing in before you pass out) or you just lose consciousness right then and there. From there, you'll likely lose bladder and/or bowel function while you're out. You may be in and out of consciousness for a while before your body finally loses enough blood to the point where your blood pressure is too low for your heart to continue pumping.

The more you hydrate, the faster you'll bleed. In addition to that, the goal is obviously to cut an artery, which are typically much deeper below your skin than most of your veins.

Cutting does tend to be a coping mechanism for some; usually people with borderline personality disorder, like myself. In that case, the only way I can really describe how it "helps" is that it's almost like a release. You generally get an endorphin rush when you cut yourself, which leads to this serene calm feeling and it feels like everything is clear again. At least for a while. Any amount of calm in the extremely unfair chaos and despair is worth a slit or two. People tend to get addicted to that endorphin rush and the feeling afterwards.

B

BaloonGuy

Nov 16, 2023
There are better methods. I don't know why would you choose this one. It's extremely hard to execute and painful.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I think slitting your wrists to CTB is something of the movies rather than a practical method to CTB.

Unfortunately no "easy" way out but you're in the best place for 1st class information.

Good luck.