• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I did not pay attention yesterday, and it was night and dark, and then i shattered against a door with an old glass window with my head. It was extremely bloody, and nearly hit my eyes. At first i tought i was now blind in one eye, but i was extremely lucky and was only injured around my eyes. I was extremely shocked, and of course had to be taken to the hospital. Fortunately it didnt hurt that bad, and didnt blind me in one eye. Is anyone here clumsy sometimes too? What is your dumbest accident?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Neville1, SelfHatingAspie, Rocksandsand and 2 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Its not about clumsiness..more like a accident i can say. When i was a kid.. I was playing with my brother at my house.. and he was chasing me. While running, I fell flat on the floor and it hit my heart very hard. I was unable to breathe for a few seconds.. and it was painful. scary.
It got to normal after sometime.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Its not about clumsiness..more like a accident i can say. When i was a kid.. I was playing with my brother at my house.. and he was chasing me. While running, I fell flat on the floor and it hit my heart very hard. I was unable to breathe for a few seconds.. and it was painful. scary.
It got to normal after sometime.

In my case it was extreme luck, because it was right around the eyes. And going blind on one eye would suck. Still better than complete blind.

Reactions: Donewith_
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
sitting on the back of my brothers pushbike when I was 7, I was being a dick trying to mess with the bike, my foot slipped went between the chain and the wheel sme how ripping the back of my foot open down to the bone, still have the scar to this day! Fast lesson learnt!

Reactions: Baskol1
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
one time i was working with TV cables, swung one too hard and the sharp needle of the cable hit my eyebrow really hard and it started bleeding. only an inch away and it could have hit my eyeball. my life could have been changed drastically that afternoon, but that 1 inch distance saved me from becoming half disabled. i am very fortunate.

i also knew a guy from work who just like you walked into something sharp and the cut was on his eyebrow. again, very lucky.

losing an eyeball or eyeballs especially would be so hard. think of how big of a tragedy we have avoided by missing the eye by a few cm.
one time i was working with TV cables, swung one too hard and the sharp needle of the cable hit my eyebrow really hard and it started bleeding. only an inch away and it could have hit my eyeball. my life could have been changed drastically that afternoon, but that 1 inch distance saved me from becoming half disabled. i am very fortunate.

i also knew a guy from work who just like you walked into something sharp and the cut was on his eyebrow. again, very lucky.

losing an eyeball or eyeballs especially would be so hard. think of how big of a tragedy we have avoided by missing the eye by a few cm.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
The injury has now already mostly healed off, but the scars will stay for a while.

Reactions: Painted Bird
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I did not pay attention yesterday, and it was night and dark, and then i shattered against a door with an old glass window with my head. It was extremely bloody, and nearly hit my eyes. At first i tought i was now blind in one eye, but i was extremely lucky and was only injured around my eyes. I was extremely shocked, and of course had to be taken to the hospital. Fortunately it didnt hurt that bad, and didnt blind me in one eye. Is anyone here clumsy sometimes too? What is your dumbest accident?
So glad you are ok, Bask01, and glad you live in a country with excellent health care.

Reactions: Baskol1