• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Favourite substance?

• Total voters
R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
2C-B is just fantastic and unlike MDMA is not neurotoxic

voidweller

voidweller

she/they/it
Feb 10, 2023
weed is my go-to, i smoke every day. but my favorite drug is dextromethorphan (dxm). i also like sedatives, especially benzos

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
weed is my go-to, i smoke every day. but my favorite drug is dextromethorphan (dxm). i also like sedatives, especially benzos
also a fan of sedatives here- saw a chubbyemu vid recently abt someone unintentionally OD'ing on dxm, nonfatal iirc

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
DMT, Psilocybin (mushrooms) as Psychedelics (best 2 moments from this lifetime, crying and laughing simultaneously).
Heroin as an Opioid (too many years of addiction, don't ever take it the 3rd day in a row).
Tobacco.
Also, Ketamine in heroic doses as a Dissociative... but that one is a bit peculiar in the K-hole (the last time I said - never again).

What I can't stand - alcohol and amphetamine (speed).

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Propofol fetish forever.

bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
see it's really unfortunate, but cocaine is my favourite...
i think for a completely logical reason too...once you're bit by the coke bug you can never go back
as soon as even the mention or depiction of the drug is in your presence, you desperately want it too.

it really sucks because this drug has caused so many arguments between me and the person i love the most. i value my relationships over this drug in so many ways so i have really tried to give it up. it sucks, and i wish i could get over it. even typing this out now makes me crave some...GAH i wish i never tried it EVER in the first place.

• Aww..
Reactions: western_heart
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
see it's really unfortunate, but cocaine is my favourite...
i think for a completely logical reason too...once you're bit by the coke bug you can never go back
as soon as even the mention or depiction of the drug is in your presence, you desperately want it too.

it really sucks because this drug has caused so many arguments between me and the person i love the most. i value my relationships over this drug in so many ways so i have really tried to give it up. it sucks, and i wish i could get over it. even typing this out now makes me crave some...GAH i wish i never tried it EVER in the first place.
I can only speak for myself, but my infatuation with coke didn't last forever. I spent a few months addicted (daily use, spending thousands a month) in 2015, then switched to meth because it was cheaper and more sustainable. Cocaine was no longer enough for me at any dose. I still had to quit meth, but the withdrawals were a lot easier (had to sleep it off for weeks.)
I did cocaine for the last time in 2017 and by 2020-2021, no longer craved it.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Pentothal (thiopental). The ultimate in chemical escapism, but also gambling with your life (having very poor odds of survival) every time. This is how people like Michael Jackson died.
Providing you have access to a high quality and consistent supply, lady H is so sublime, it constitutes a reason to live. Like the softest, cosiest blanket of love enveloping and protecting you from all the shit this world can throw at you.. there's a good reason why it's so highly addictive. Personal favourites (given the luxury of the medicinal menu) are Pethidine (Demerol) and Diamorphine (Heroin). I particularly enjoy Oramorph oral solution (largely employed in palliative care).
A first rate solution for physical pain, but also for psychological and emotional pain. Doesn't so much alleviate the discomfort as it just stops you from caring. Definitely recommend, but not for those in whom exists any possibility for surviving. The slightest uncertainty will most definitely be crushed, having experienced the mental and physical agony of withdrawal.

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
Schizophrenia runs in my family, so I'll just stick with the cigs for now lol. I get really paranoid and have panic attacks from weed.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I wish I could answer this question, I never in my life took any drugs or even smoked a cigarette.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Alcohol and good speed.
Drinking two or three beers and then sniffing fresh and good (!) speed feels so good. It is literally the only way for me the feel somewhat good and confident.
But ofc this only works for some hours.

Depresso

Depresso

Feb 9, 2023
Alcohol and MDMA are my go to drugs. Both are extremely unhealthy compared to some, but weed and psychedelics trigger my paranoia so I pretty much quit both. I still want to try ket, dmt, 2c-b, and ghb someday, but their hard to find.

imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
I've experimented with everything on that list with the exception of opioids/speed. Alcohol and nicotine are the only things that keep me going each day. My most recent sobriety period ended nearly 2 months ago and I was sober for nearly 4 months up until that point. All I could think about was CTB, only not carrying through because I was living with my parents. I'm happy to spend nearly 2k USD on rent and other expenses per month if it permits me the brief window to drink each day, to escape the pain. I know alcohol only worsens my mental state but my life would be over without it. I'm so sick of people dismissing my problems, acting as though I only have them because of alcohol when I know the reality of sobriety. It is a symptom not the problem, not that they'd ever understand that. If 4 whole months of sobriety only worsened my mental state, driving me to CTB, then I guess sobriety isn't for me.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I smoke my pipe more or less daily. Tobacco, that is. Also have a couple of dark ales occasionally, should cut back on the coffee or eliminate it entirely.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Cigarettes, closely followed by beer. I don't do any type of (recreational) drug. I recently had to stop any type of wine or hard liquor because it was fucking me up too much and I was losing control while drinking.

Zegers

Zegers

Misfit
Dec 15, 2021
I haven't tried common drugs like LSA or MDMA and alcohol doesn't interest me much, i would stick to Modafinil for energy and Lorazepam to keep you out of anxiety.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
It's actually a myth that certain drugs (especially psychedelics) have a negative short or long term effect upon the user.
The truly is that like any drug, especially one most frequently used without any supervision, control over doses/purity etc, it always presents a risk, most often to mental health.
Plenty of people with no pre-existing conditions and no genetic propensity towards mental health problems find they experience difficulties following use of said substance. In fact, previous research (of which very little was able to be committed, published and discussed) suggests rather the opposite outcomes, in which patients with severe, long term depression or those dealing with a terminal illness, actually displayed significant improvement in their reported moods
Far too little research has been able to have been done in order to reach conclusions, due to legality and issues with ethics.
As much as I fully believe that some of the substances that have been wrongly described as being dangerous and may in fact have great potential for certain patients, it's vital to remember that this is not for everyone.
Just as some patients will not be suited to acetaminophen or ibuprofen, so these drugs are not a "one size fits all" choice.

• Hugs
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
Nicotine. It's the only one I can take 12 times a day without turning into a train wreck and it takes the edge off.

• Hugs
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
I'm not bad with pain..2x10lb+ babies, cut my own throat.. but seeing someone gasping for breath through a festering tracheotomy is too much for me
Nicotine lozenges are a thing which keep it from getting that far, but I do appreciate the concern.

Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
Never heard of them. Well done though. Has to be better than suffocating like that.
I also vape because that way I can smoke indoors without endangering my cats ^^; Tracheotomy is not in my near future, and I do make sure to brush my teeth twice daily and otherwise maintain my health because just because I wanna CTB doesn't mean I can't leave behind a beautiful corpse! ^^

• Hugs
TheBihCalledWillow

TheBihCalledWillow

look at the lil worm-on-a-string on my head
Mar 1, 2023
never done anything, tbh.

my family has a history of substance abuse, (not sure if thats causeof where i live or if its genetic, or both), and tbh the idea of knowing that and doing anything, running the risk of becoming an addict kinda scares the shid outta me,