• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Favourite substance?

• Total voters
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Without having tried most of the others, I'd go for the good ol' booze. I want to try cocaine.

Adderall and Cannabis were not enjoyable for me. I'd take the former as a study drug though.

Rx Ambien is a fun ride. Push away sleep for too long and you get groovy hallucinations.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
It doesn't do a thing for me anymore 😭😭😭
This is why I'm so strict with how much I smoke. Tolerance builds up FAST. If I smoke all day long that happens to me too 😭 I have to stick to one bowl a day, maybe a few hits outside that.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
This is why I'm so strict with how much I smoke. Tolerance builds up FAST. If I smoke all day long that happens to me too 😭 I have to stick to one bowl a day, maybe a few hits outside that.
I've been clean for 10 days. I wonder if that'll help. I literally could smoke an ounce in one sitting and nothing so I just stopped when I had a hurdle getting some and gave up

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I've been clean for 10 days. I wonder if that'll help. I literally could smoke an ounce in one sitting and so I just stopped when I had a hurdle getting some and gave up
It will 10000000% help!! Just make sure to start back up slow to keep tolerance down :)

western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I voted "Hallucinogens" and "Other". Dissociatives are my favorite drugs, they have helped me move my life forward greatly.
Psychedelics did too, but with ketamine/PCP analogs I have been able to process a lot of trauma and push through tasks that I'd otherwise struggle to complete.

I used to be in love with LSD and psychedelics in general, I use them much less frequently than I used to. I had an obsessed-with-weed phase in my 20s too.

Cocaine was my favorite for a while, but I've successfully beat that addiction & it's been almost 5 years. I don't get cravings anymore.
I'm 3 years clean from alcohol.

Benzos are a notable omission from the poll, they're not my favorite but I am unfortunately dependent

also I'm still a good girl even though I use drugs 😇

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I like alcohol it makes me happy, I also put down other, which would be Angel dust and steriods. Angel Dust because it makes you really really suicidal and it's overdose is extremely low. The second reason for angel dust is in the book, complete manual to suicide, it is mentioned that there was someone who has a pill of angel dust on them at all times and if they encountered a huge problem. They would take the pill and jump off a building. Thought that's cool, so now angel dust is one of my favourite substances. Steriods is purely for HRT purposes.

• Informative
S

Skullinthewoods

Consciousness is a Burden
Sep 13, 2022
I've recently been enjoying the relaxing effects of CBD. I know it's not a hard drug by any stretch of the imagination, but that's as far as I'll go.

Oh, and of course I'm hopped up on coffee. I'm a madman, I know. 😅

M

MissedTheBusAgain

Feb 2, 2023
Weed, caffeine, and cigs are pretty much the only things that get me through the day. When I can get lsd or shrooms, those are a good time and a mood boost. But I'm down for pretty much anything that'll help me either feel more or feel nothing at the end of the day

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
And me entering POST thinking about mayonnaise, hahaha. Mayonnaise was my favorite substance many years ago, now I'm afraid to go near eggs and if I take it it must be artificial (from the factory) otherwise it hurts.

Regarding the things mentioned at the beginning I do not take anything from anything.

//

I jo que entava al POST pensant en la maionesa, hahaha. La maionesa era la ameva substància preferida fa molts anys, ara em fa por apropar-me als ous i si en prenc ha ser artificial (d'aquesta de fàbrica) sinó em fa mal.

Respecte les coses esmentades a l'inici no prenc res de res.

MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Opioids, the only category of drugs that make me wanna spend some more time living my pathethic life. I have a love-hate relationship with morphine. She shows me that it's still possible to feel great in life, however she's often whimsical and she makes me feel terrible when I don't wanna spend time and money on her. However she's the reason I am still alive so I guess it's right... right?

• Hugs
valkyrie

valkyrie

Feb 11, 2023
Alcohol, I know how it effects me and trust it so long as I don't abuse it and it's easy to get

Not really tried any of the others because sourcing issues, I get paranoid talking to dealers or getting stuff delivered so I really only do with friends and I'm lacking them at the moment. Did cannabis a few times but the last time made me really panicked, so it put me off a bit anyways

• Yay!
chulut

chulut

Bread
Feb 15, 2023
Alcohol has been the number one thing i've been attached to

From my experience in drinking these past few years, i've found chugging beer and taking a few shots of 80 proof every so often, it does the job.

However I may be considered a lightweight because i'm a relatively small person, however I do outdrink most of the people I know. I suppose it could just be experience and tolerance over time.

• Hugs
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Nembutal :))

Seriously speaking, MDMA. Tried it a few times and liked it as long as it lasted.

I haven't tried anything else, not up my alley. And I absolutely hate the smell of cannabis! Omfg! I'd rather someone take a dump in the same room as me than smoke that. It gives me a severe headache also...

• Yay!
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so boring- I've only tried two off of that list- alcohol and opiods (prescribed.)

Opiods gets the vote- codeine got me out of pain and let me sleep when I needed it.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Sound stupid, after my phases, I just like fresh air
Fresh air sounds and is wonderful, nothing ever stupid about that OR you. Reading your post shows that you are a caring and thoughtful person because you look at the finer things in life, like fresh air, you are a wonderful spirit.

Lots of well wishes and soft breeze flowing over you, my good friend.

Walter

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
There are some foods that really push my will power. Dry-roasted hazelnuts, dry-roasted almonds, dry-roasted peanuts, and dry-roasted baru nuts immediately come to mind. That's why nuts (and sunflower seeds) are often the main ingredient for my favorite recipes, like burgers, meatballs, sausages, pasta cream sauces, and creamsicles. Other than that, I'm straight edge.

Cuddle-induced oxytocin...
Ditto on the oxytocin. Cuddling my plushies and swaddling myself in thick blankets are my major oxytocin fixes. Although I'm satisfied with my current blankets, I have templated about trying weighted blankets. Petting animals (e.g. dogs, cats, chickens, horses, snakes, ect.) provided another excellent source for me.

Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
It was a toss up between Alcohol and Tobacco. I think probably Tobacco tho,I can go without a drink but love my cigs!

• Hugs