Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Hmm..I like a lot off stuff mainly metal. Motorhead, Dark Tranquillity, Helloween , Judas Priest, Pink Floyd, ..etc

Also 70/80's stuff, new wave., Punk

Singers Damian Wilson, Freddie Mercury, David Bowie

Can't choose !

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Deep Purple
Based. They were my favorite for the longest time, and responsible for my current taste in music.

Have you heard Rainbow(DP guitarist Blackmore, w Dio on vocals)? Captain Beyond(Rod Evans, first DP vocalists band) is another good related band

Even their tracks that didn't make it to the record were good

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

Feb 22, 2023
I'd have to say my favourite bands varied, for the longest time I was really in to Linkin Park and Avenged Sevenfold. Still a bit broken up about Chester Bennington though :aw:

another40seconds

another40seconds

Feb 17, 2023
twenty one pilots. you can tell they've been through the same things that they're talking about and that they understand the struggle. blurryface and vessel are without doubt my favorite albums

Reactions: zanahori
LossOfMe

LossOfMe

"Petal by petal, I've witnessed a withered Spring"
Sep 14, 2022
Ado and Garnidelia.

SanctionedDerp

SanctionedDerp

Feb 23, 2023
band is prob duster. individual either elliot smith or melaina kol

imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
I really like Nirvana (which caused me to pickup guitar, how naive I was aiming for such a simplistic sound) and Rush. I tend to gravitate towards progressive rock and grunge since the lyrics are typically abstract or conceptual instead of singing about "love" or the like. Honestly a lot of media makes me feel alienated since it often focuses on love or human connection, which I can't say I've experienced.

I guess I also like Vocaloid since many of the producers are socially isolated like myself, using Vocaloid as a means to vent since they cannot sing. I have even more respect for these producers/composers given they often arrange all of the instruments, excluding singing vocals, themselves. Absolutely remarkable.

Nervonia

Nervonia

Frogger
Feb 21, 2023
Payday is my favourite musician, but my favourite song of theirs would probably be big boy or bitter

N

Never_got_better

Feb 26, 2023
Anything by Jack Stauber, but my favorites of his are Small World, Cupid, and Dinner is Not Over.

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
Gorillaz, Led Zeppelin Modern Talking, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Prince, Outkast, Boney M, ABBA, Luciano Pavarotti

I'm not sure which one is my favorite, but these stand out the most to me.

incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
Favorite band would be Chevelle, Favorite singer would be PETE FUCKEN LOEFFLER MAN!

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
the smiths probably

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i'm sum1 with an old taste so:

linkin park, mr kitty, lil peep/lil happy lil sad, 21 pilots, eminem

Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
A band I listened through the entirety of quarantine was Glass Beach, and I still love that band even after. Mostly some specific songs, but their first album is just amazing with every songs :3
Nowadays, I mostly listen to Tyler, the creator, Melanie Martinez, girl in red and Nelward :DDD

mia.wallace

mia.wallace

Fell on black days
Feb 1, 2023
Layne Staley of Alice In Chains. One of the best singers of all time.

borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
My favorite band is Garbage, and my 2 favorite singers are Marilyn Manson and Carly Rae Jepsen.

Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
Jack Off Jill.