Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
No it isn't but I kinda wish it was now haha. I love the cute/horror style the game has and I thought the story was well written. Basil is best boi :D

Its the black mage logo from Ghostemane if you feel like checking him out. It's bigger but a lot less painful than my other rib tattoo ^_^

I bet your dad is gonna love those gifts, the wind chime is a lovely gift idea ♡
Oh I know Ghostemane! Not a superfan but he's an artist with talent (Also love Lil Peep as I see in your profile picture and the quote). And thank you, I hope so. Was naming that as a good thing that happened. My dad is picky but I hope he'll like it; he asked specifically for a bamboo wind chime and I got the size he wanted so... best of luck to me!

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I had a slipped disc in my back from doing too heavy an overhead press that has apparently gone back into the proper position. I won't be doing any more overhead presses.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have someone I'm very happy to know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cast_Away, hʚll and Largeletters
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Spending time with the kids, watching football

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
- my cat, after she had eaten and a little later went out of the litter box. She looked at me proudly both times and meowed as if to say "Look what I did!"
- my other cat when she lay down in bed with me purring. Right next to my face
- I took a bath. I'm not better mentally, but it was a little refreshing physically
- I made myself something warm to eat, even though it wasn't really healthy
- chocolate pudding
- today was not very hot and it rained
- a certain temporary stressor is absent for the time being

Reactions: Meditation guide and logan
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Had a nice cup of coffee.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
My mother gave me some homemade food tapers.

Reactions: Meditation guide
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
nothing for real :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Largeletters
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Not good for me but for my brother (and, by extension, my family): my brother's business is doing better even if he is doing shady things to make that happen. I'm not sure if I approve morally, but it means he can take better care of his family and our parents, so I can't complain too hard.

Reactions: Largeletters
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I can eat solids today despite yesterday feeling like I couldn't even consume water.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Largeletters
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
If you don't mind me asking, why is this happening to you?
I'm having gerd/acid reflux symptoms which for some reason seem like they've came over night. Been having them for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday was the worst because my throat felt like it was burning with a marble inside. I couldn't stop belching as well and my airway felt smaller. Today I'm better but still hesitant to eat much. My stomach still feels like its burning a bit but i'll take that than not being able to eat or drink.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I'm having gerd/acid reflux symptoms which for some reason seem like they've came over night. Been having them for the past 2 weeks. Yesterday was the worst because my throat felt like it was burning with a marble inside. I couldn't stop belching as well and my airway felt smaller. Today I'm better but still hesitant to eat much. My stomach still feels like its burning a bit but i'll take that than not being able to eat or drink.
You need to get an endoscopy. They can dilate your esophagus if needed. If you have too much damage to the esophagus, you can develop a condition called Barrett's Esophagus or even esophageal cancer. Be careful. Endoscopies are very bad ox and covered by most insurance. There are other, equally dangerous conditions that can cause that too. Do not play around with it. It is NOT a good way to go.

Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
You need to get an endoscopy. They can dilate your esophagus if needed. If you have too much damage to the esophagus, you can develop a condition called Barrett's Esophagus or even esophageal cancer. Be careful. Endoscopies are very bad ox and covered by most insurance. There are other, equally dangerous conditions that can cause that too. Do not play around with it. It is NOT a good way to go.
I'm planning to see a doctor about it this month. I had to go the er because of one(the first actually) episode I had with it where I couldn't even talk and my throat felt like it had something sharp inside. Yeah I researched a bit about it. Scary stuff. My mom suffers from severe acid reflux so I know all the complications that comes with it first hand. I'm taking nexium as suggested by her(which seem to be working) but i still want to know exactly what's going on with my stomach.

Last edited:
Cast_Away

Cast_Away

Jun 20, 2021
Skateboarding, no matter what, i keep loving it
Watching dark clouds in a pink sunset few days ago, that was amazing

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Fehler, Meditation guide and 2 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Someone stopped me on the street and asked if l had a light, l lit his cigarette and the young lad said Thank You. People with good manners always brighten my day.

Reactions: BetweenRadioStations, GenesAndEnvironment, Cast_Away and 4 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
My sister runs out my mother's house. Long story short: my mother was VERY megligent in the past and VERY toxic now. Now my sister can't take anymore and runs. Yes, it didn't happened to me but i'm happy right now. Is a excellent new.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
There haven't been palmetto bugs inside for a long time now.

Reactions: destiny and Celerity
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I have physically survived till the moment of writing this.

No I am not involved in any active CTB attempts.

I just didn't think (rather hoped not) that I would make it this far.

• Hugs
Reactions: destiny and Largeletters
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Recently, although I did not feel good, I managed to go for a walk around a forest. One of the only things that makes me feel a bit better is nature. I find it to be quite relaxing.

• Hugs
Reactions: destiny
destiny

destiny

she/her
Aug 21, 2021
My partner hugged me. We went for dinner, food was good. That was a week ago. We're living far apart. We would have again met this weekend but she cancelled - I'm emotionally draining her. Also I'm too drugged up to drive over safely. But that hug was good.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I finally was able to drop a huge Dump after a week of constipation :-)

Reactions: K-On and destiny
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
2 Weeks ago, i broke my MP3 headphones. Good & durable. I had to take the default ones. Shitty headphones. Bad sound, uncomfortable. The last week i bought new ones. Better sound... but disgustingly uncomfortables. Today i found the same headphones model which i broke

EXeDPWIWoAA1Gj8

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, Lmd, Celerity and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I assembled a new vacuum and vacuumed and dusted my bedroom. I'm not good at housekeeping at all but my room looks good. I felt happy today.

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and Celerity
BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

Student
Aug 10, 2021
I started zyprexa and clonidine and the side-effects aren't too bad! Just a little sleepy all day but the greatest part is I don't feel the need to hurt myself

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I found some stretches and yoga poses that seem to help my chronic pain issues a bit as well as some others that exacerbate it. Even though it's a mixed bag and I'm flying blind without access to a therapist or doc, this feels like progress.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and GenesAndEnvironment
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
After several months, I finally managed to pump up the rear wheel of my bicycle (it's broken/clogged or whatever.).

When I tried to loosen the valve, a part of the valve came off abruptly and flew through the air with great pressure while my tire deflated immediately. I had to search for the part and had already given up hope of ever finding it again, but was able find and to reassemble it. This has happened before and I hate it.

In any case, driving with the inflated tire is a noticeable difference than before.

Reactions: Celerity, BitterlyAlive_ and narval
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Shared a moment of connection with a stranger the other day. It was nice.

Reactions: Celerity
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I've felt a quiet happiness 3 days in a row. I've been taking at least 15 supplements and watching my diet to eat real food which is plants and fish and not junk, and it's having a very beneficial effect on my body and mind.

My positive mood started when I began taking NAC.

• Love
Reactions: BetweenRadioStations, Celerity and logan