GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
One of the best things that happened to me 3 months ago was finding a sweet caring boyfriend.
Wow, t-that's g-great! I was kidding about the whole e-husband thing, lol.
images

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
starting therapy again
having two days off
being able to motivate myself and concentrate on drawing again

• Hugs
Reactions: DocNo, Fehler, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
plumber finally came to fix the leak under my kitchen sink. only took 3 days to get a plumber. that's the good thing. the bad thing is my kitchen floor is all fucked up now and needs to be replaced.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I baked some scones to sweeten the barren dessert of this wordly existence. Had them with some tea and blueberry tarragon marmalade. They turned out delicious.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and GenesAndEnvironment
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This is both my 8888th post (8 is my favorite number) and the 69th post in this thread. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
and the 69th post in this thread.
league of legends glasses GIF by AteyoRachel

@Dr Iron Arc you have some unique talent of making me smile whenever I get on this forum. You're the goodest thing that happened to me recently.

*Okay, now I see it's comes off kind of weird so here comes a disclaimer, I am totally not trying to virtually molest you, I am not even into guys*

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries, Dr Iron Arc and Makko
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
league of legends glasses GIF by AteyoRachel

@Dr Iron Arc you have some unique talent of making me smile whenever I get on this forum. You're the goodest thing that happened to me recently.

*Okay, now I see it's comes off kind of weird so here comes a disclaimer, I am totally not trying to virtually molest you, I am not even into guys*
Well weird or not, it's a great boost to my confidence so you're welcome! :happy:

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Teach me this hidden technique
You missed the key part of my post:
trying to
I have yet to be successful. But it mostly comes down to insisting on talking to the same person and repeatedly catching yourself making whatever conversation you had sound oddly suggestive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Makko and Dr Iron Arc
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Today:
- I had enough energy to go cycling and saw a slow worm in the forest
- I had a good dinner
- A neighbor brought me a delicious piece of cake which I ate for dessert

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Celerity and Fehler
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I went for a walk outside and it wasn't as warm as it had been in previous days. It was quite nice despite the way I feel.

Reactions: http-410, Meditation guide and Celerity
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
I tested my partial method with a ligature I'm more confident with and it's working
All set
I'm full of hope
Now I'm in bed watching Spirited Away which is one of my fav movies, I catch myself smiling to nothing, no bad thoughts, only peace. That's he first time it happens to me in YEARS thanks to knowing I'll for a fact ctb guaranteed

:heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and 2Min2Midnight
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Although most people here are not well, there are always some nice things.

I cleaned my aquarium, watched football with my son and helped my daughter with her homework.

Reactions: FuneralCry, http-410 and Celerity
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
i ordered a new printer

Reactions: Victoria
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
i ordered a new printer
You resurrected a year old thread to tell us this? I'm not knocking; I just think it's hilarious.

I found and modified a new brownie recipe. I don't know if that counts. Both you and me went and did something good. It's not something that happened *to* us. Kind of like the rest of life, honestly. Life is like buying a printer. Who knew?

EDIT: Looks like you are not our necromancer, but point still stands. You know you are a boring adult when a new printer and a new brownie recipe are the best things that have happened in months.

Last edited:
DaughterOfAthena

DaughterOfAthena

May 30, 2021
I met someone really awesome recently. We became friends almost instantly upon meeting. That was something I couldn't achieve since childhood. I wish I met her way sooner in life maybe I'd be way better off today.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Largeletters, SosoruzeDosukoi, goat and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I met someone really awesome recently. We became friends almost instantly upon meeting. That was something I couldn't achieve since childhood. I wish I met her way sooner in life maybe I'd be way better off today.
Jealous! I hope it works out for you though. It's rare when that happens.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Someone asked me if I was ok tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, FuneralCry, Lmd and 2 others
SosoruzeDosukoi

SosoruzeDosukoi

Tired
Mar 27, 2021
I found a mama jumping spider while repotting some plants. She was very cute.

Reactions: Largeletters, Werewolf., Lmd and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The Smash announcement wasn't the hypest thing about the direct for me, but the new Metroid looks sick and it comes out this year so it probably won't delay my CTB. :sunglasses:

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I felt like crap all day, but finally got rid of the growing pile of trash and took care of my personal hygiene.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and Dr Iron Arc
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Got a new tattoo :>
20210615 210441

Reactions: Largeletters and lofticries
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I remembered how much I like chocolate and hazelnuts.
Image0 These are really good imo

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Largeletters
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
My skin has been glowing ever since i've started taking my vitamins. I've also noticed my hair is growing like crazy in length(really want to grow it to my elbows).

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Largeletters
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020

Is that a hint to the game Omori? I haven't played but I watched a walkthrough with my friend and it seems like an awesome game.
I got my dad's father's day gifts (a 38" bamboo wind chime and an alien breed almanac book) and I think he'll like them. There's always something fulfilling about giving someone a good gift that you think they'll like. Positivity all the way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinai Silence
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Is that a hint to the game Omori? I haven't played but I watched a walkthrough with my friend and it seems like an awesome game.
I got my dad's father's day gifts (a 38" bamboo wind chime and an alien breed almanac book) and I think he'll like them. There's always something fulfilling about giving someone a good gift that you think they'll like. Positivity all the way around.
No it isn't but I kinda wish it was now haha. I love the cute/horror style the game has and I thought the story was well written. Basil is best boi :D

Its the black mage logo from Ghostemane if you feel like checking him out. It's bigger but a lot less painful than my other rib tattoo ^_^

I bet your dad is gonna love those gifts, the wind chime is a lovely gift idea ♡

Reactions: Largeletters