• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
No responsibility
And if it has to be material a siphoory from motogp monster and yhamaha 2017
I wish I had no responsibilities as well. I want to be a kid again, adulthood sucks. I also want some coffee and to sleep forever and never wake up
To be a child again
Same! Adulthood is literally a scam. Ever since I was young, I never wanted to grow up or become an adult. It's so annoying that I was forced to be one (by the passage of time). I wish I had taken matters into my own hands earlier to prevent this. I hate how ctb is our only way out of adulthood and eventual old age

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Maeve
mushroommamma

mushroommamma

Oct 4, 2023
My guy to get back to me (he's a chemist) about some science stuff so I can make what needs to be made.

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
To go to sleep. Or to be stroke down by a lightning, whatever I'm not picky

sadwriter

sadwriter

In recovery (no longer active)
Aug 29, 2023
For my sleep schedule to regulate itself again

A

Alyra

May 31, 2022
Peace of mind. Just for a while at least...

A tropical smoothie would be nice too.

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
my best friend to care about me

ToastCoast

ToastCoast

crispety and crunchety
Oct 11, 2023
An NDS card for soft modding my 3DS and booting it with Luma (bcs servers are shutting down in april)

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
A good cup of iced coffee or a cherry coke

I got some iced coffee a few minutes ago and it tasted watered down

not because of the ice but because maybe it wasn't brewed properly from the place I got it from I think they tried to cover it up with too much sugar but the coffee is so bad that the sugar enhanced the badly brewed coffee

Reactions: Morana
H

hypnosis7

Oct 17, 2023
Someone who I can connect with. I never seem to be on the same page as anyone else.

Reactions: Kore
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Here's a fun game idea I just thought of! Reply with 1 thing that you want right now in this moment. It can be anything - an object, a person, an experience, etc.

I'll start: I want Xanax and some ice cold Coke Zero
Affection