• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
My beloved back in my life. But as that is not possible, just a bottle of Nembutal...

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sleep. It looks like I might have a rare disorder called non 24, a circadian rhythm sleep disorder where your rhythm isn't 24 hours. It really sucks. As hard as I try I can't keep a consistent sleep pattern. My body wants a 30+ hour day. Sleep for 12 hours, awake for 20. It makes keeping commitments extremely hard. Often I have to cut my sleep in half to make appointments. I struggle on less sleep, and I struggle going to bed. Tomorrow I'm going out to an event for the first time in years with my gf and don't want to ruin it by being tired, but at this rate I have no idea when I'll get to sleep. I just won't be able to sleep yet and it's almost 3am. Since I slept til 5pm today I might not get any sleep at all for the event. In which case by the end of the event I'll have been up for 31 hours. My gf will be wearing a great dress and makeup and had beauty treatments done for this event and is expecting sex after lol and I'll probs be too tired. Sigh. My low sex drive doesn't help. Today she said something along the lines of "sex is the only thing I enjoy" so I'll really be disappointing her. She very very rarely dresses up. I need sleep!! Just not tired in the SLIGHTEST