V

virtux

Nov 29, 2019
started going to na meetings, sucked up and asked for a dude to be my sponser. he hasn't gone through the 12 steps so he can't be mine. I don't ask for help twice

• Hugs
Reactions: Hydrokhoos
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
yes you can! Do it twice! They have rules, so you have to find someone who fits their rules. You can do it twice.....

I know, I hate anyone helping me....hate asking for help etc, and don't believe anyone can help

but if you've got this far to go to meetings, please do ask someone who fits their rules, I'm sure they'd be totally honoured

Hydrokhoos

Hydrokhoos

Dec 1, 2019
If he's been there longer than you, maybe try asking him for a suggestion on who should be your sponsor. See if he'll reach out to that person for you or start initial introductions so you don't have to be the one to ask.

Last edited:
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
started going to na meetings, sucked up and asked for a dude to be my sponser. he hasn't gone through the 12 steps so he can't be mine. I don't ask for help twice

Sorry I dont coddle people. Sounds like a typical addict's excuse for not seeking help. If you want it you'll go after it. Stop blaming some other dude. Be accountable to yourself.

Good luck!

Reactions: Hydrokhoos and Jeremy