• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
Some of you might have read my suicide story 2 months ago (read my first post if you are interested in). I purchased 3 bottles of N from A one month after I failed CO poisoning method. The tracking info of the package stopped at the export office in Mexico indefinitely, starting on June 14. A told me that the package was probably seized and destroyed at the custom. I was not sure, so I tracked the package via packagemapping.com and Boxoh. To my surprise, these unofficial tracking website showed different results on the map. One shows the package is on route near Chicago, the other shows it is at EMS Academy in St. Louis! WTF??? These location are not even close to my state! I am so overwhelmed now. I asked A for a second attempt. He offers 50% off for the second attempt. This could be great, but the success remain doubtful... I just want to ask here if there are alternatives to N and CO poisoning. I am pretty much broke now, with no money in bank account. I don't think I can afford something exotic...

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry to hear about the N. Fortunately, you still have choices even if you're broke. Here are 3 possibilities to consider plus a rough estimate of their costs.

Nitrogen/helium exit bag - less than $200
SN - less than $50
Hanging - possibly free

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
Sorry of hearing that. Getting N is very risky and hard.

This is the main reason of why I never would buy N. If you lose the product (very possible thing) you basically threw $500 to the rubbish.
It's more than $500, since bitcoin value fluctuates and has a tendency to drop these days. I asked A if he can mix N with a bottle of juice and send it to me. I'm waiting for this reply..

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
Sorry to hear about the N. Fortunately, you still have choices even if you're broke. Here are 3 possibilities to consider plus a rough estimate of their costs.

Nitrogen/helium exit bag - less than $200
SN - less than $50
Hanging - possibly free
What is the SN method about?

S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
OP, not sure if you mentioned it before, but what failed about CO poisoning? This is the method I'm thinking about using so would like all extra info you can give?

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
OP, not sure if you mentioned it before, but what failed about CO poisoning? This is the method I'm thinking about using so would like all extra info you can give?
I was unconscious when I was using CO. I left the room too early before the charcoal was burn into ash form.

Reactions: dano6533
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Did you have any nausea or difficulty breathing? Do you know how long you were in the room before you left? Were the coals embers? Obviously I'm desperate to hear your first hand experience.

Reactions: Mari and dano6533
A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
Did you have any nausea or difficulty breathing? Do you know how long you were in the room before you left? We're the coals embers?
You won't believe how stupid I was. I just stayed in the room when the charcoal started to burn out smoke! The gas I breathed in indeed was not CO..

Reactions: Mari and dano6533
A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
Did you have any nausea or difficulty breathing? Do you know how long you were in the room before you left? Were the coals embers? Obviously I'm desperate to hear your first hand experience.
When the charcoal was in ash form, my head was spinning and I didn't want to get off my bed. I stayed in the room for 2 hours when I woke up then I wanted to lay in bed indefinitely.

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
Sodium nitrite. A bottle costs about $10. You also need anti-puking drugs and an otc acid reducer.
Can you provide a website for SN? I am not sure if I am looking for food grade SN or the lab grade SN..

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Can you provide a website for SN? I am not sure if I am looking for food grade SN or the lab grade SN..
You can just purchase on Amazon. It's probably best for you to direct further questions to Azure's megathread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

Lowri

Lowri

Jun 19, 2018
Atleast you know for sure it got seized/derailed, would be painful if you waited indefinitely for solace only for it tonever come.

I know you said you were broke, but maybe you can still get N and a good exit. You could cross the border into Mexico, and purchase N over the counter there. Sometimes you get turned away, other times you can buy it with a small bribe. Sell all your valuable on craiglistsif you have to. You'll only need a one way ticket.

>get into mexico
>find suitable veterinary pharmacy
>purchase N
>chug it in hotel or alley.

Keep us posted and good luck.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Atleast you know for sure it got seized/derailed, would be painful if you waited indefinitely for solace only for it tonever come.

I know you said you were broke, but maybe you can still get N and a good exit. You could cross the border into Mexico, and purchase N over the counter there. Sometimes you get turned away, other times you can buy it with a small bribe. Sell all your valuable on craiglistsif you have to. You'll only need a one way ticket.

>get into mexico
>purchase N

@akiyue if you attempt to do this, please read the experiences of others who did on the pph.

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
I made a megathread about SN not lokng ago, try reading it and the PPH chapter about salts. You need >98% purity
How high is the chance of this method being successful if doing it co
Just buy this and take the whole container. This is the amount Sonnenblume took and it worked.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sodium-Nit...150856?hash=item2c7a768d88:g:lkoAAOxyOMdS-rNA
That's a bottle of 30g. Is it lethal enough? Did Sonnenblume take it with anti emetic or acid reducer?

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018

>get into mexico
>purchase N

This is too much for me...

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
How high is the chance of this method being successful if doing it co

That's a bottle of 30g. Is it lethal enough? Did Sonnenblume take it with anti emetic or acid reducer?

Peaceful pill handbook recommends 15g, so 30g is more than enough. Sonnenblume wrote about the whole protocol, so I assume she took an anti-emetic with it.

Reactions: dano6533 and akiyue
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
She never made a formal thread announcing her exit. Her is a post from Chronic Pain no more with her protocol.
Sonnenblume posted this update from PPeH before she CTB this week (using SN I understand):

PPeH Update on Sodium Nitrite:

Here are the main things.
1. The dosage has been upped to 15g in 50-100ml water
2. All talk of baking soda or phytic acid as potentiates have been removed
3. Now it is recommended to take 800mg of Tagamet (cimetidine) 30 min before taking SN, this reduces the production rate of gastric acid.
4. Anti-emetic 30 minutes before is still recommended

Here are the results of the monitored death study they did. The person took 15g in 100ml of water
1. At 3 min drowsy
2. At 5 min very drowsy but responsive
3. At 12 min unconscious
4. At 15 min deep sleep/unrousable
5. At 25 minutes steady increasing cyanosis, shallow breathing
6. Death at 35 minutes

Here is the thread started by Lisa asking if she was still here. Later in the thread it is mentioned a few times that she used SN for her death.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sonnenblume.404/

S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
She never made a formal thread announcing her exit. Her is a post from Chronic Pain no more with her protocol.

Here is the thread started by Lisa asking if she was still here. Later in the thread it is mentioned a few times that she used SN for her death.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sonnenblume.404/
Can you link her farewell thread?