• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
I already did in the post above.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sonnenblume.404/
I misread and thought you said she made a formal thread saying farewell but looked again and say that you actually said she didn't. I saw that thread you had linked but wanted to see her formal good-bye. Anyhow, thanks for the link again.

Reactions: dano6533 and akiyue
T

Tiburcio

It's possible that she ends up survived and no longer comes back to this forum..
Nah I don't think. Another users said they will use sodium nitrite and they never posted again so I think it worked.

A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
Nah I don't think. Another users said they will use sodium nitrite and they never posted again so I think it worked.
I see. The biggest problem for me now is the prescription antiemetics. I took some OTC antiemetics yesterday. The effect on GI tract was potent for me. Not sure if a strong antiemetics will flood away SN too soon..

T

Tiburcio

I see. The biggest problem for me now is the prescription antiemetics. I took some OTC antiemetics yesterday. The effect on GI tract was potent for me. Not sure if a strong antiemetics will flood away SN too soon..
Well, I'm not sure about it. When I take my sodium nitrite I will take anti-enemics and I only could hope it goes right.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Sorry to hear about the N. Fortunately, you still have choices even if you're broke. Here are 3 possibilities to consider plus a rough estimate of their costs.

Nitrogen/helium exit bag - less than $200
SN - less than $50
Hanging - possibly free

Sn-less than 50? How much SN are you buying?? It should be $10ish