• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
So I have some powder N that is a few years old. It was acquired from J who is no longer available. The test came back at 71%. I'm a little disappointed but glad to know exactly what I have. I'm wondering if I should use 14 g instead of 10. I assume the 10 g designation is well above what is needed but I want to do it right. N tastes bad, so I'm not thrilled about having to consume that much more. I suppose dilantin as a pontentiator is an option. The recommendation is 1-2 g added to the solution. Any thoughts or suggestions ?

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you are shooting for 10g, then divide 10 by .71

12g of 100%N is used by the assisted suicide organizations

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
If you are shooting for 10g, then divide 10 by .71

12g of 100%N is used by the assisted suicide organizations
Really ? The pph says the Netherlands uses 9g and 4 states in the U.S. use 10g. Their recommendation is 10.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
They moved to 12g...not sure what edition you have. It's not like you get bonus points for using as little as possible. It will taste terrible no matter what. That's just the way it is.

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
They moved to 12g...not sure what edition you have. It's not like you get bonus points for using as little as possible. It will taste terrible no matter what. That's just the way it is.
Yea, I have an older edition. I will read the most recent. So I will go with 12 which is 16.9 g of what I have. As long as I can get it all down I'm not too worried about taste.

Last edited:
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
So I have some powder N that is a few years old. It was acquired from J who is no longer available. The test came back at 71%. I'm a little disappointed but glad to know exactly what I have. I'm wondering if I should use 14 g instead of 10. I assume the 10 g designation is well above what is needed but I want to do it right. N tastes bad, so I'm not thrilled about having to consume that much more. I suppose dilantin as a pontentiator is an option. The recommendation is 1-2 g added to the solution. Any thoughts or suggestions ?
Add some SN