• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Boy1234

Nov 10, 2019
I can find the resources but I'm just unsure how to navigate the wiki. Thank you girobatol.

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and Girobatol
B

Boy1234

Nov 10, 2019
I can't be bothered reading through the whole thing. I read the Nembutal section and I can't find any information on metoclopramide.

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
I can't be bothered reading through the whole thing. I read the Nembutal section and I can't find any information on metoclopramide.
Painless CTB requires effort, I am afraid.

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and Girobatol
RecycledAtoms

RecycledAtoms

Electrode
Nov 9, 2019
If you are a veterinarian (or know one that is willing), then chances are you can get N easily. They use it to euthanize animals.

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
If you are a veterinarian (or know one that is willing), then chances are you can get N easily. They use it to euthanize animals.
Unfortunately, that is easier said than done.

B

Boy1234

Nov 10, 2019
I still can't find the exact dose. All I can find is take 40 mins before or for 2 days. I'll just take 30mg 40 mins before since this is what most are doing.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Judging from the words of this man who appeared talkative, it seems like he was anticipating but got pleasantly surprised!

Translated (part after the consumption) :
"It's wonderful, you know, like it is." (Really?) "Yeah."
"I feel I'm going to sleep. It's wonderful."
(You're calm?) "Yes, I'm calm." "Not yet tired but it's coming, it's coming gently."
"I would have never thought ?? *masked by other voice* "I would have never thought it would be this good"
*yawns then checks out*

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee38 and Girobatol