• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
Hi,
I would like to ask those who have had their N/SN held at custom to share their story if possible. Specifically, how did you get the message that your package was held? did you receive any notices from authorities? were you tracked down for possible punishment by custom firms, or did they just destroy that package & that was end of story?
Currently living on a visa in a country but wanna order N/SN so really appreciate these pieces of info. I'm not afraid of losing money, I just don't want troubles w my visa
Thank you!

Reactions: som1, occamsrazor and Somber
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Hi,

I suggest considering SN instead of N. SN is perfectly legal to buy. Some SN suppliers don't mention sodium nitrite anywhere in the package.

Some people feel comfortable buying N but I worry about legal issues so I ordered SN instead.

harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
Hi,

I suggest considering SN instead of N. SN is perfectly legal to buy. Some SN suppliers don't mention sodium nitrite anywhere in the package.

Some people feel comfortable buying N but I worry about legal issues so I ordered SN instead.
Is SN really that much safer? In Australia they are both classified as poisons so IDK if I will have more legal risks ordering one vs the other

IRIYAMA

IRIYAMA

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Hi,
I would like to ask those who have had their N/SN held at custom to share their story if possible. Specifically, how did you get the message that your package was held? did you receive any notices from authorities? were you tracked down for possible punishment by custom firms, or did they just destroy that package & that was end of story?
Currently living on a visa in a country but wanna order N/SN so really appreciate these pieces of info. I'm not afraid of losing money, I just don't want troubles w my visa
Thank you!
G'day Lili,
Tried importing N, many years ago for the first time through NSW customs, to be then sent to Qld.
Anyway the first shipment was picked up, then the replacement shipment was also seized by customs.
With all this bad luck, never expected to b e able to get it. fortunately back when J was still selling his powder I ordered from him and it made it through.
Not too long ago bought N from A and received it no problems.

Unsure if its normal or not but I was sent 2 letters from Customs stating they were going to involve the AFP. Nothing come of it but was picked up by the local police and taken to hospital for assessment,

Always here if you want to chat.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: 13_reasons, JustAMatterOfTime and Crazy4u
occamsrazor

occamsrazor

we’re born astride the grave
Jan 31, 2022
Hello, I live in the us and I've never ordered N but I did order another substance that was heavily regulated (bee pollen. I didn't know it was forbidden for me to order) customs seized it and the department of homeland security sent me a letter that said they were going to destroy it and for me not to order it again. I am assuming a seizure of N is similar. But maybe I am completely wrong just sharing my experience with seized packages

• Wow
Reactions: Crazy4u
harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
G'day Lili,
Tried importing N, many years ago for the first time through NSW customs, to be then sent to Qld.
Anyway the first shipment was picked up, then the replacement shipment was also seized by customs.
With all this bad luck, never expected to b e able to get it. fortunately back when J was still selling his powder I ordered from him and it made it through.
Not too long ago bought N from A and received it no problems.

Unsure if its normal or not but I was sent 2 letters from Customs stating they were going to involve the AFP. Nothing come of it but was picked up by the local police and taken to hospital for assessment,

Always here if you want to chat.
oh dear that sounds so terrible. would you mind if i DM you to ask more questions? i'm on a visa in NSW so i'm really scared

Reactions: IRIYAMA