• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
Hi, as an individual whose about 100kg I feel that there is a dilemma between taking enough N, but not too much that it makes you sick.

1. The plan is anti-emetics and 3 X N
  2. I don't want to be sick and throw up the N, so am not sure whether to hedge with 2 bottles which might lessen sickness but risk not doing the job - Any advice gratefully received.
  3. How long is it between drinking N and passing the point when one would be sick?
  4. How long is it between drinking and unconsciousness
  5. Should one drink 300 ml in one go or is there enough time to do one bottle at a time.

Sorry, science requires many questions

Reactions: Camille Lejeune
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
  1. Losing weight?
  2. Just a few minutes. You can watch some videos in YouTube people drinking N.
  3. Drink all together. I through about open one bottle and drink it and open after that the second one, but that's probably not the best plan it would be awful if i had 2 bottles open and not able to do it.

T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
  1. Losing weight?
  2. Just a few minutes. You can watch some videos in YouTube people drinking N.
  3. Drink all together. I through about open one bottle and drink it and open after that the second one, but that's probably not the best plan it would be awful if i had 2 bottles open and not able to do it.
Thanks fisil,

Reactions: fisil
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I wonder if there is somebody here who vomitted his N?
Or did not take enough and lived?

Reactions: Camille Lejeune and fisil
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Hi, as an individual whose about 100kg I feel that there is a dilemma between taking enough N, but not too much that it makes you sick.

1. The plan is anti-emetics and 3 X N
  2. I don't want to be sick and throw up the N, so am not sure whether to hedge with 2 bottles which might lessen sickness but risk not doing the job - Any advice gratefully received.
  3. How long is it between drinking N and passing the point when one would be sick?
  4. How long is it between drinking and unconsciousness
  5. Should one drink 300 ml in one go or is there enough time to do one bottle at a time.
Sorry, science requires many questions
I am taking 3 N as well. I will be doing the 48 hour regime for the meto, and then prior to ingestion of the product I will be taking the stat does as well. Just to be on the safe side. I'm used to bitter tastes, and it doesn't bother me. If you want to try your bitter threshold(buy bitter gourd from any store, and blend it with water, and try drinking that). It's one of the most bitter vegetables around, and if you can handle that, you should be ok. Also fast at least 8 hours before taking N, and prior to N have a small piece of toast. I also recommend you empty all three N into a cup, and have it ready to go. Take 3 gulps, at least, and/or plug your nose if you can't handle the taste, and just gulp it all down. You can also have a piece of chocolate to mellow out the taste after, if you have time. And in regards to unconsciousness, it happens right away!

Reactions: Vidar33