• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
I tested myself the N from D (with multi-kit drug test) and it accused only BARBITURITES.

I even drank the shit and made the sleep test several times

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn, wanttogetonthebus, Smart No More and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I tested myself the N from D (with multi-kit drug test) and it accused only BARBITURITES.

Yes, I saw your post about this a while back. Thank you so much for sharing your test with the community. It means a lot to the people who have bought or thinking about buying N from D. Respect!

• Love
Reactions: Leiden and Starchaser
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
Yes, I saw your post about this a while back. Thank you so much for sharing your test with the community. It means a lot to the people who have bought or thinking about buying N from D. Respect!
It's my pleasure!
I don't know where I would be without this forum and the contributions that other members have made here...
So I kinda feel the duty to payback.

Reactions: Leiden, houseofleaves and Lost Magic
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021

Hey, sorry to be a pest, could you post or PM ne the links for your taste and sleep test threads please? I did look on your profile but didn't find it in your posting history list. Again, apologies for being a nuisance.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
Hey, sorry to be a pest, could you post or PM ne the links for your taste and sleep test threads please? I did look on your profile but didn't find it in your posting history list. Again, apologies for being a nuisance.
No problem mate

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-tested-n-from-d.82829/

Reactions: LifeHasNoOptIn and Smart No More