• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
i ordered N from A and got seized at customs. ordered again and the same happened. so much money wasted :(

Can you ask him to take off the label and change it for something else?

Reactions: Busdriver
O

OManuelitoR

Nov 1, 2020
Anyone have any experience getting in the US from A? Success rate of getting through customs

Reactions: Kruger
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
He's definitely using either fake IDs or has multiple people working for him, I'm saying this because the name of the person I had to send the money to via WU was a woman's name, and he said he needs to give me a new name when I resend the money via MG
I'm late to this thread, but yes, it's someone else's name
i ordered N from A and got seized at customs. ordered again and the same happened. so much money wasted :(
Which country?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm late to this thread, but yes, it's someone else's name

Which country?
I think @MariV has CTB. He was in Spain

Reactions: Kruger
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
I hope it goes ok for you, i'm a bit skeptical about using WU, did they not question you about the amount?

I thought things were going well with A at the moment!

I take it your 100% sure it was the correct email? With his old one, a scammer had changed 1letter only in the email address, could be easy to miss it, thats why i ask!!!
I want to order "n" from "A". I need the correct email address just to be sure can someone pm me because I'm afraid of scammers.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I want to order "n" from "A". I need the correct email address just to be sure can someone pm me because I'm afraid of scammers.
You are afraid of scammers but are willing to trust random strangers on the internet to give you the correct address? Do your own research, don't put your money and life in the hands of people you have no reason to trust.

Biggie

Biggie

Feb 24, 2020
@xLosthopex I bet you were relieved to not get scammed. I find even just having it tucked away is a great safety blanket, you feel in control.

How are you doing these days? Better I hope?

• Love
Reactions: xLosthopex and FreeMe
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
@xLosthopex I bet you were relieved to not get scammed. I find even just having it tucked away is a great safety blanket, you feel in control.

How are you doing these days? Better I hope?
Absolutely
I'm doing terribly tbh, just feel as if I'm living on borrowed time
If I don't ctb soon I'm going to die from my anorexia anyway...

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Darkdreamer001 and Biggie
Biggie

Biggie

Feb 24, 2020
Every hour at a time...
I'm not doing well either - I'm sure you get this offer plenty, if you ever want to chat just drop me a DM. Here for you pal.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Darkdreamer001 and xLosthopex
Darkdreamer001

Darkdreamer001

Student
Jul 17, 2018
You are afraid of scammers but are willing to trust random strangers on the internet to give you the correct address? Do your own research, don't put your money and life in the hands of people you have no reason to trust.
What makes you think I'm not researching?