• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
I have read that N has cross-tolerance with benzos and it is advised to stop all benzos several weeks prior to N ctb.
I am planning on stopping all benzos 3 months prior.
I only use Diazepam about once a week as my intention was always not to get addicted or dependent on it. I am neither addicted or dependent thankfully, and I don't suffer from protracted benzo withdrawal which is a horrible disease and one of the biggest dangers of benzos, but thankfully not everyone gets it. Nonetheless, even though I only use Diazepam once a week ro get a good deep relaxing sleep, it appears it stopped working for me. 10 mg diazepam used to put me into a deep relaxing sleep but it doesn't work anymore. Even though I don't take it daily. I thought resistance would require daily use. Very surprising. I am so glad I found out that benzos have cross-tolerance with N, I think it is very useful to know. I also use antihistamines once a week to help with sleep (not the same day as the benzo) but the antihistamine still seem to work just as strong as the first day, it doesn't appear I developed any tolerance. Does anyone know if antihistamines also create cross-tolerance with N? Should I stop antihistamines also 3 months prior to N? And finally, how long would I need to stop diazepam in order for it to start working again? I don't want to increase the dose as I saw too many videos where benzos completely destroyed someone's life. I consider them dangerous, especially if one gets protracted benzo withdrawal, I saw that that had destroyed many lives and caused utter distruction often lasting for years with permanent damage and no complete healing even after many years. Antihistamines on the other hand cause dementia long term, but since I am not planning to be around long term, I am not worried about that, next year is my last year

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Should be no tolerance or cross tolerance issues with antihistamines. The valium will you probably not work as well as it used to ever again. Sounds like you are close to zero risk of addiction only taking it once a week. Probably ok to reasonably increase dose

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
Thank you for the advice. I also ordered Bromazolam 2.5 mg from the NL a few months ago and only 2.5 mg put me into the deepest sleep, literally the deepest sleep I ever had. And I think 2.5 mg bromazolam is not considered a high dose. So 10 mg valium no longer have effect while 2.5 mg bromazolam knocks me out. I thought that if one develops tolerance for one benzo, it means tolerance for all benzo. But in my case, it appears that might not be the case. The only disadvantage of bromazolam is that it is expensive, while I get valium for almost free on a prescription