• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
So I've had an idea that I imagine would bring my success rate pretty close to 100%, what do you think?

I have N from A already, however I have a huge fear of it failing, for example if I was to vomit, even worse if I were to vomit while unconscious... (at least with SN in this situation you would still be conscious and able to drink another glass)
I will be using an antiemetic but it's hard to shake the fear when you know it's your one chance to get out of here and can't afford to fuck anything up...

So a new plan came to mind where I could travel out to the Cliffs of Moher(West of Ireland), drink my N while sitting on the edge of the cliff, and as I feel myself passing out lean forward and off the cliff....

The cliffs are 702ft btw

Here's my current list of pros/cons for going with the cliff method:

Pros:
-Increase success rate dramatically
-Beautiful location to ctb
-Parents won't be the ones to find my body(ctb at home is my current plan)

Cons:
-Have to travel (~4hrs train/bus)
-Won't be able to ctb in comfort of own home
-Cold (I hate the cold with a passion)
-More difficult for parents/family- having to search for missing body + damage to body

Thoughts?

C9F02EA0 1EAF 4AC1 8CDF FA86E4536BFE 7F9D276F 2D1A 4595 813F 12CE82D32A31 C7764928 10E2 4006 9940 4CC56A02B8EB

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Darkhaven, Ἡγησίας, Sherri and 3 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
wow Cliffs of moher is fucking beautiful. is it high enough to cause instant death if you are landing on water?

Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
wow Cliffs of moher is fucking beautiful. is it high enough to cause instant death if you are landing on water?
Stated the height in the post, 702ft, I presume that's enough ?

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
That's a really epic location for ctb. I'd like to have last sunset like that.
I don't know if you have a time frame, but I would better wait for summer time, so could actually enjoy that trip instead of dealing with cold (I hate it as well).
And also you can rent a car. more convenient for a last trip and you can leave note inside. Rental company will take aware when you won't return car + it's high possibility that some people can notice it and call police. Your parents will have to go through tough process tho...maybe it's still better take just N in car, so your body won't be damaged.

Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
That's a really epic location for ctb. I'd like to have last sunset like that.
I don't know if you have a time frame, but I would better wait for summer time, so could actually enjoy that trip instead of dealing with cold (I hate it as well).
And also you can rent a car. more convenient for a last trip and you can leave note inside. Rental company will take aware when you won't return car + it's high possibility that some people can notice it and call police. Your parents will have to go through tough process tho...maybe it's still better take just N in car, so your body won't be damaged.
I don't drive so would be using public transportation to get there :/

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I am just jealous you have N, cliffs would kill you anyhow without N, you're cons seem more against, I am sure you're on a island that there are places closer than travelling to cliffs of moher. I live by the Coast myself, always places but you're body may swept to sea and never found. N can be used with any other method to ensure success.

Woo. N would be a game changer for me. You have choices now which many don't have.
you have options of both ways - live or die and that must be freeing. That you must answer but you have options and yair your time

Last edited:
Reactions: Abir_london and xLosthopex
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Stated the height in the post, 702ft, I presume that's enough ?

FWIW according lostallhope.com, 250 ft has a 95% to 98% fatality if jumping on water.

• Love
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
The fear of height isn't instinctive, we learn it from a very early age (babies aren't afraid of it).

The corpse part, that's horrendous "no open coffin"

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I wouldn't mix methods personally. I don't see the point and sometimes it increases the risk of failure.
But I understand you want something to knock you out before though.

Reactions: Donk and xLosthopex
nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
I think it is. There was case of a woman who fell off the Cliffs

Link Here

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I am just jealous you have N, cliffs would kill you anyhow without N, you're cons seem more against, I am sure you're on a island that there are places closer than travelling to cliffs of moher. N can be used with any other method to ensure success.

Woo. N would be a game changer for me. You have choices now which many don't have.
you have options of both ways - live or die. That you must answer but you have options and yair your time

Cliffs of Moher isn't that far (I'm in Dublin), just a bus or train ride and I have a free travel pass so it would be free also lol
I think it is. There was case of a woman who fell off the Cliffs

Link Here

Many people have died falling or ctb from the cliffs of Moher
Only one person is known to have survived a fall, as far as I know, and he didn't fall from the highest point

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
The luxury of getting N is so you can die in your sleep so I would just stick to N. but that's just me.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
The luxury of getting N is so you can die in your sleep so I would just stick to N. but that's just me.
Yeah very true, I sure like my comfort haha, which is why I opted for N in the first place

BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Funny thing, I've been considering SN + Beachy Head. Sometimes I feel like I'd just like to take SN at home but sometimes I think what a way to go out jumping from somewhere like that would be. My thinking was do the fall having drunk SN within the past few minutes and if I somehow didn't die instantly I'd know I'd have SN working its way through my system.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
So I've had an idea that I imagine would bring my success rate pretty close to 100%, what do you think?

I have N from A already, however I have a huge fear of it failing, for example if I was to vomit, even worse if I were to vomit while unconscious... (at least with SN in this situation you would still be conscious and able to drink another glass)
I will be using an antiemetic but it's hard to shake the fear when you know it's your one chance to get out of here and can't afford to fuck anything up...

So a new plan came to mind where I could travel out to the Cliffs of Moher(West of Ireland), drink my N while sitting on the edge of the cliff, and as I feel myself passing out lean forward and off the cliff....

The cliffs are 702ft btw

Here's my current list of pros/cons for going with the cliff method:

Pros:
-Increase success rate dramatically
-Beautiful location to ctb
-Parents won't be the ones to find my body(ctb at home is my current plan)

Cons:
-Have to travel (~4hrs train/bus)
-Won't be able to ctb in comfort of own home
-Cold (I hate the cold with a passion)
-More difficult for parents/family- having to search for missing body + damage to body

Thoughts?

View attachment 58389View attachment 58390View attachment 58391
That looks insanely beautiful :heart:

• Love
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
If I could get N, I wouldn't bother jumping off a cliff! I did consider going to the Cliffs of Moher to jump off them, at the time, I just told my family I was considering a trip to Ireland - four and a half years later, I'm still here.

• Love
O

ovaltinee99

Student
Nov 9, 2020
Personally I would just get another N and drink a double dose, but I know it's not an option for many obviously. I don't know if there are many stories of people puking on N (why are people worried about this suddenly?) but it's probably good to remember that assisted suicide/ euthanasia clinics use N for a reason.

Reactions: Donk
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Personally I would just get another N and drink a double dose, but I know it's not an option for many obviously. I don't know if there are many stories of people puking on N (why are people worried about this suddenly?) but it's probably good to remember that assisted suicide/ euthanasia clinics use N for a reason.

Do clinics like Pegasus/Dignitas use anything else in addition to N? I heard alcohol potentiates the effect of N but I'm too sure

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
If N has the same effects as SN, I figure your legs will get weak and you'll pitch headfirst off the cliff. You'll feel a nanosecond upon impact and then total blackness.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Do clinics like Pegasus/Dignitas use anything else in addition to N? I heard alcohol potentiates the effect of N but I'm too sure

Metoclopramide also, I will of course be using an antiemetic, either meto or domperidone

neitherherenorthere

neitherherenorthere

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Cliffs of Moher isn't that far (I'm in Dublin), just a bus or train ride and I have a free travel pass so it would be free also lol

CTB to CTB, eh? I like it.

Maybe go to the cliffs anyway, take the N there, in all likelihood it'll work and you'll just fall asleep someplace beautiful. On the off chance you wake up, you'll probably be groggy as fuck and it'd be easy enough to stumble over the cliffs without being super aware of what's going on.

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
Hey I'm just wondering can you message me. I'm also looking for N in Ireland
It would be great but there information on here, I love to get it into Ireland, luck to pass customs but to have it must be a relief.

J

john273726161

Jan 16, 2021
Yes it would be amazing to have it to at least just have the option

Reactions: plough22
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Wow that's absolutely gorgeous!! That's more beautiful than beachy head. That combo should work very well