• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
I've been having difficulty acquiring Metoclopramide and Domperidone + Ondansetron seems to be relatively easy to acquire and the anti-emetic regiment wiki page suggestions are rather confusing. I understands the article is there for informative purposes and thus it presents both good and bad and if I understand correct Meto is stronger than Domperidone by a small extent and only if you don't have an EPS reaction, in which case Domperidone + Ondansetron works just as good I think. Naive as it sounds my take form that is "Domperidone + Ondansetron works just as good".
Just wondering if I go for Domperidone + Ondansetron instead of Meto, should I be worried about added risk of vomiting and whatnot?

I still haven't decided but I'm leaning towards stat dose. A stat dose of 60 mg Domperidone and 8-16 mg Ondansetron 40 min prior to drug ingestion and probably one previous dose of 15mg Domperidone about 8hours prior to final ingestion. is this fine?
Only reason I choose stat dose is because Dignitas is said to use stat dose with no data on whether or how often vomiting ocurs. This is where I'll be doing one previous dose before the final one and increasing the amount of Domperidone to 60mg for the final dose. Not sure if I should increase the Ondansetron dose. Thoughts?

Regarding anti-emetic regimen, I was thinking to do a trail run with maybe 30 mg Domperidone (stat dose) but I'm not sure if its necessary because of no EPS or I'm not aware of any other concerning side effects but regardless any reason I should run this trial? And if I am to run this trail, how long should I wait before the actual regimen?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes, domperidone + ondansetron can replace meto and people have been successful with these even with SN, which is apparently harder to keep down than N is.

No waiting required after a "trial run", if anything, taking more in a short timeframe will make it better. Antiemetics don't produce tolerance like alcohol, benzos or opioids do.

Reactions: WolfgangA
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I've seen people mention domperidone on here before as an alternative to meto but this is the first I've seen of ondansetron. Is it recommended to combine domperidone with something else?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Ondansetron is mentioned for potentiating domperidone in the book on suicide available on wikibooks, look it up. If I'm not mistaken, that info was taken from dr. Admiraal's book.

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23
WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
@LaBrava if you read here. With meto being quite strong as it is, you probably don't even need this but I'm going for the wiki authors said "second best" so I'll take anything that helps and besides in my primitive mind 2 anti-emetics that work well together sounds better than one.
Yes, domperidone + ondansetron can replace meto and people have been successful with these even with SN, which is apparently harder to keep down than N is.
I almost forgot about that. Thanks!

Last edited:
O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
Is Ondansetron alone not enough? Its much stronger than domperidone (which I had to take for severe nausea when I was pregnant)

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
No because you need a dopamine blocker, and that's what domperidone is. Ondansetron is a 5-HT3 antagonist and together with domperidone (dopamine blocker) they basically emulate metoclopramide which does both things.

Reactions: Ozhertz
WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
@Ozhertz
As far I know, no. I'm no expert on medicine and thus taking the word of wiki and other reputable sources like ppeh and some other research places. Meto seems to be the first choice, then comes Domperidone. Ondansetron is used sort of like a add-on/booster, something optional if you use Meto and probably something to consider with Domperidone? Ondansetron as a single anti-emetic of choice may not be ideal and leaving things at chances.

Reactions: Ozhertz