almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Sometimes stuff happens and makes me want to ctb to badly. I had another heartbreak this week and that made me finish writing my letter (which i had started but gave up) and research painless methods. I was thinking between SN or trying go to Peru to get N.

Yesterday i went to a club with my friends and it was fun. I had a blast, the guy who broke my heart was there, we said hi and he kept staring me but i didn't go do anything more because i'm too proud. But it felt like a small victory. Kinda made me not want to ctb anymore, for now at least.

And it's always like that, small defeats in life make me want to ctb really badly and then small victories push me up and make me give up. I'm just 23 but my life feels kinda boring. It's always small things happening and it's kinda tiring, the boredom is what makes me want to ctb. Feels like there's no purpose tbh.

Anybody else feels this way?

• Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch, アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
This actually sounds too happy for the suicide forum. Maybe you should've posted it in recovery 🤷👍
Really? 🙄
Anybody else feels this way?
Yes. My moods are incredibly inconsistent. This is one of my major issues and a contributing factor for why I want to kms in the first place- if that makes sense. Up, down, up, down...it's exhausting.

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
This actually sounds too happy for the suicide forum. Maybe you should've posted it in recovery 🤷👍
Sorry i'm new here, still figuring things out.
Really? 🙄

Yes. My moods are incredibly inconsistent. This is one of my major issues and a contributing factor for why I want to kms in the first place- if that makes sense. Up, down, up, down...it's exhausting.

And yea i feel the same way. It's exhausting living with the constant mood swings and ups and downs. Sometimes it seems easier to ctb to end the instability.

• Hugs
Reactions: TapeMachine
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Fine but it wasn't really a joke though, I'm happy for the OP but the tone came across as something good for the recovery section which can always do with more people posting in it.

Threads in the suicide subforum don't necessarily need to be doom and gloom only though. Pretty much anything that's related to your struggles has a place in the suicide subforum and that also includes more light-hearted posts or a positive experience for example. This thread here is right where it belongs, in my opinion.

• Informative
Reactions: Valky and Deleted member 82921