• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
You know what fucking annoys me when I tell someone something and they misinterpret what I say, especially when it's your fucking therapist, who is supposed to help you not make you feel worse.

So when i was around 13-14, I used to own a discord server, and one of the admins told me someone posted bestiality (which I didn't see), but because I was a dumb 13 year old, I decided to give them a warning instead of immediately banning them, but I did eventually ban them.

I also told my therapist about someone who an admin banned, for posting a video of a dog getting burned alive (which I also didn't see), but I unbanned them because they were active and they apologized, but i should have kept them banned.

Now you know what my big brain therapist said?
"Do you ever want to act out what you see?"

Like what the actual fuck? Why would you assume that about me, when I made it fucking clear that i literally don't like that shit, and I'm not trying to seek it out. Do you seriously think that if someone sent me weird shit, even if I am completely disgusted by it, that I would then want to act that out in real life? If I saw someone kill someone in real life, would I then want to act out what I saw? Like I'm fucking 4 years old, and can't tell right from wrong? Is this guy an actual idiot? Or Is he not paying attention to anything I say?

It genuinely pisses me off that people are this stupid, and will assume things about you that literally aren't true.
This isn't the only thing my therapist told me that genuinely annoys me. I've been in therapy for over a year. At first it kind of helped, but it got to a point where nothing was helping, and I was actively getting frustrated with my therapist.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GreenGlassDoor, Forever Sleep, idontfeellikeimreal and 3 others
T

Trav1989

Jun 2, 2024
Therapy is a massive sham for the most part and the profession in and of itself is just a way to legally rip off people at their lowest points en masse.

Reactions: GreenGlassDoor and idontfeellikeimreal
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
Therapy is a massive sham for the most part and the profession in and of itself is just a way to legally rip off people at their lowest points en masse.
I agree, I had a bad experience with one myself. But my therapist would've never said something like what mrpeter posted above. Usually they just try to get you on meds (for their own profit).

Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal and Trav1989
T

Trav1989

Jun 2, 2024
I agree, I had a bad experience with one myself. But my therapist would've never said something like what mrpeter posted above. Usually they just try to get you on meds (for their own profit).
I remember being on those meds, they made me feel more drunk than sober and I don't even drink alcohol or partake in most drugs (nicotine often, caffeine rarely, and Tylenol rarely) so I never could stomach being on them. They dull your higher thought processes and turn you into a walking zombie and I wish that such drugs would require EXTENSIVE testing to prescribe and not just be handed out like candy on Halloween.

The therapist sounds like a smooth-brained imbecile for even making such a comment though, no doubt about that.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Honestly, idk about discord rules and guidelines but don't be too hard to yourself when you make administrative mistakes or management mistakes in a kind of business when you're only 13 yo. Hey, you were still in school, learning, and many other things teens are usually doing are other things than bothering about administrative/management stuff!

It's great that you want to take responsibility but again don't be too hard to yourself - you were only 13 yo - not even legally punishable for things you did in many countries.

How old r u now?

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I think when you obviously don't get along with your therapist, it's just a waste of time and it's probably not helpful for you. It's okay to look for someone else, maybe you'll find someone who can relate to you better and understand you better.

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
That is bad, especially when you basically tell them that you understood what they did is wrong and that you banned them.

Maybe you should look for another therapist? Sometimes it just does not work out anymore or the therapist is like at their end of skill to help you.

Have you ever told them that you are annoyed by their offensive questions? If not try that, some therapist want to trigger you on purpose to learn about your behavior.