sleepforever81

sleepforever81

Aug 23, 2021
To my family and friends, I apologise in advance to all the hurt that taking my own life will cause. I don't want you to cry and be upset, but iv got nothing else to live for. Iv really tried and I did turn my life around, but then to lose everything by starting a new meditation that totally changed how I acted and behaved. My place of wouldn't see it and they sacked me for the post I posted on my timeline. I have tried repeatedly to get doctors reports of what the medication did to me but they can't get them that quickly. I don't really want to die, but what I seen of the afterlife, its far better there than here. I have a will, but I would like my cats to go to someone in the family as they will have part of me in them. I will look over you all until the day you join me.

Plan to hang myself or take 1g of pure mbna powder
I'm currently playing around with a mobile phone charger cablr with padding, when I tighten it around my neck my hearing fades away to nothing and my eyesight fades away. I gather that's what I need if I hang myself this Friday.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cherrypiegonnadie, Some place nice, Praestat_Mori and 10 others
MoonBloom

MoonBloom

Introverted broke college student
Oct 17, 2023
Good luck and best wishes šŸ«”

Reactions: Some place nice and sleepforever81
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Hope you find peace with whatever you decide.

Sometimes you just get scarlet lettered and that's the end. Nothing you do can change anyone's mind and hope is a mirage that thieves you of eternal peace.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for a peacefull end and restfull slumber.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

sleepforever81

sleepforever81

Aug 23, 2021
Just over one full day left on the hell hole planet, then it over.

• Hugs
Reactions: dizzdesi
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
I hope that whatever you choose to do, it'll be the choice youre happy with šŸ«¶ wish you the best

sleepforever81

sleepforever81

Aug 23, 2021
Going to hang myself, will be the partial method. Will be outside in a wooded area away from home. Not sure whether to film it live for social media.

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Best wishes. Good luck.