• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Over the past few months I've learned to just embrace every feeling I have. It leads to very strong emotions whether good or bad. Obviously the bad emotions have overpowered any possible good ones otherwise I wouldn't be here. I suppose you could say that's when I fully gave up on life and let my fate be decided.

Why would I do this? I got tired of fighting and hiding how I really felt. It allowed me to express myself better which is why I can appear overly negative or open minded on here.

Would I recommend doing this? Absolutely not, I just have not fight left in me and wanted to ctb anyway. It might help you finally overcome SI but it can also make life so much worse until you can ctb.

Has it helped me? The only thing it helped was me overcome SI and fully accept/prepare for my death no matter what method.

Did it make my suicidal thoughts worse? No, not at all. My suicidal thoughts were already extremely bad.

Possible consequences? From my experience you'll most likely lose any friends or family that want to be around you. People will start to be concerned about you due to a change in attitude towards everything. It is very possible doing this could end you up in a psych ward, unemployed or kicked out of where you live if you don't live alone.

This was just my experience you can feel free to share your experience if you've done something similar. If you have questions feel free to ask.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, breezeboy, Forever Sleep and 1 other person