• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
1-Ride the bus, sit back and rest----I hope theres some peace of mind waiting at the other side, if there is one...

I was wondering, as I read your list, how you partied like it was the 80's. Also, I get that for people with family or friends, leaving them can require additional efforts. And a lot of people say they stick around just for others. Those attachments can be so hard... Peace.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Its911
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I was wondering, as I read your list, how you partied like it was the 80's. Also, I get that for people with family or friends, leaving them can require additional efforts. And a lot of people say they stick around just for others. Those attachments can be so hard... Peace.
Party like the 80's means indiscriminate sex with women, drugs, and non stop alcohol. Yes having a family can complicate your departure thats true, but in the end your legacy is not the house, the car, the boat, or the money because all that can be sold and spent. Your ture legacy are your children, so we must accommodate our departures to have the least impact as possible in their lifes.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Circles
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
Death is better than living 100%

I'm assuming you don't know what death is, so how can you say it's better than living. Sounds illogical.

I could understand it if you said living is the pits and you can't stand it anymore so, death is the only option, but unless you know death you can't say it's 'better'.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
Party like the 80's means indiscriminate sex with women, drugs, and non stop alcohol. Yes having a family can complicate your departure thats true, but in the end your legacy is not the house, the car, the boat, or the money because all that can be sold and spent. Your ture legacy are your children, so we must accommodate our departures to have the least impact as possible in their lifes.

I like the idea of the party, but all that horrible 80s dance music would make me suicidal...

Reactions: DivorceIsMyWhy and Kikoo Loool
Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Not sure I have many things do do on my bucket list. But if I could choose something, it would probably be a shroom trip, with benzos and other drugs.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
IF any of you want to go with Amitriptyline - I highly suggest you ask for a prescription and start to accumulate for your exit it may take several months.. ASK FOR THE 50 MG OR 100 MG.... then you will only have to add some benzos and antiemetics... look up online the "Cocktail number 2.... better results..and better...
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/farewell-from-just-about-done.12725/#post-256326

Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 4993 and About_to_Go
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
IF any of you want to go with Amitriptyline - I highly suggest you ask for a prescription and start to accumulate for your exit it may take several months.. ASK FOR THE 50 MG OR 100 MG.... then you will only have to add some benzos and antiemetics... look up online the "Cocktail number 2.... better results..and better...
sawasdee crap

Reactions: Circles and Deleted member 4993